Topic links lead to suggestion re: online journals

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 27654
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 26 2009 1:27 AM

Okay, Logos has given us an opportunity to show that we'll help them assemble web resources etc. ... I was cooperating with some links to one of my favorite sites when it occured to me that there is an even better solution.  How about having HUGOYE: JOURNAL OF SYRIAC STUDIES available in Logos format. 

Or as an alternative, what about Logos automatically adding links in their topic base for articles from our favorite online journals.

Or at the very least, what about our at least collecting the favorites of people on the forums and build a drop-down tool bar for them? Any takers?

I should clarify - I'm thinking of journals available without a membership fee - unless Logos wants to buy us a group membership.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 6490
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2009 9:13 AM

You are on to something. This could work similar to what we have in passage guide. Of course we need the option to not have all of these links show up.

Show links to paid and free journals. If you want the former, open your wallet.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS