Grant Horner's Bible Reading Plan in Logos

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 19022
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 9:44 AM

Thankful for Faithlife Corporation creating & maintaining many Mobile Apps that are available in Apple's App Store on iOS devices.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 6
Braxton Sheehy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:42 PM

I was going to work on something through Filemaker Pro. However, I came across ReadingPlan by Jim Price. It's amazing. Search the reading plans for Horner by using the "find" feature in your browser (He doesn't list the plans alphabetically). You download a plan or plans from his website then load them into the app. He's got the year by year reading schedules available for Horner.

The app is flexible in that it can accommodate any reading plan. You can download any plan onto your computer and modify it then load it back into the app via iTunes. Here are the details for creating your own plan. I actually created a plan that includes a checkbox for Morning & Evening by Spurgeon.

This app only works on the iPhone or iPad. If anyone knows how to develop on Android Jim is happy to help by sharing code. It would be wonderful to have this available for everyone. I haven't seen a better reading plan app.

Posts 6
Braxton Sheehy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:52 PM

OH...I want to add... this plan has the preference to click on a scripture for your reading and automatically go to the Logos app and open your scripture for you. I was standing line at Costco doing my Bible reading and browsing a commentary yesterday. Again, great app!

Posts 2
Richard Widener | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 3:03 AM

I have been using this since January 1. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like. It keeps me in Logos and all the study aids work. This is a work around and it doesn't work on the mobile app because personal books aren't available on the mobile app. I am really enjoying this reading plan though and I don't have to look at a pdf paper and mark off chapters. It is all in Logos.

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS