How to empty everything in the cart

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:38 PM

Is there a way to empty all the items in the cart all at once? Or do I have to delete everything one by one..?

I just wanted to know how much it would cost me to put everything from the "Wish List" on to the cart .. and it came to be around $15000. =P

Posts 18726
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:49 PM

Yeah, there's one sure way to do it: click Proceed, Proceed, and then Submit Order. Cart will be empty. And so will your bank account! Smile

Seriously though, this feature does not exist but is sorely needed! People have been asking for it for several years.

A workaround for now is to delete all cookies associated with logos.com (Chrome browser lets you delete cookies per website -- Chrome Menu, Settings, Advanced Settings, Content Settings, All cookies and site data, search for logos.com, select it, Remove all; not sure about other browsers, but they all do at least have a way of deleting ALL cookies which might be overkill but will do the trick). You will of course have to log in again, as loss of cookies means it will have forgotten that you were logged in.

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:58 PM

My Father in heaven is rich and whatever my Father has I have it too..

So therefore $15000 should be no problem.. (proceed to final cart)... 

I kid I kid ... ;)

Thank you for the info, I knew I gotta do the hard way... 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS