Logos March Madness—Round 4

Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 52 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Nate Smoyer | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:24 PM

There are now only eight authors left competing for the Logos March Madness championship. 

Here’s who hasn’t made the cut:

Round 1—30% off

Round 2—35% off 

Round 3—40% off

You must use the coupon codes to get the discounts.

Round 4 will feature the remaining eight authors. For each, we’ll discount a selection of works by at least 45%.

You must get your Round 4 votes in before 5pm, March 23

For more info on the sale:

Vote now

Sale details

View brackets

Get deals

It's time to make your Final Four predictions. Who will it be?

Follow me on Twitter @NateSmoyer

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:28 PM

3 outta 4 ain't bad...

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:54 PM

I just tried to place an order on Oswald Chambers "If Thou Wilt Be Perfect" and "The Philosophy of Sin" with the code 3MM13. Every time I choose "update cart" nothing happens.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:57 PM

Getting a glitch at check out - getting the normal academic price, rather than the march madness price - despite having entered the code at checkout, and clicking update cart... Screenshots available if needed.

In case you need to know which items, it was the crossway classic commentaries from Calvin that I was trying to purchase.
Thanks!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 2354
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:58 PM

Bruce Dunning:
I just tried to place an order on Oswald Chambers "If Thou Wilt Be Perfect" and "The Philosophy of Sin" with the code 3MM13. Every time I choose "update cart" nothing happens

Yeah, and Wish Lists doesn't seem to be working either.....

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 105
Gary Pajkos | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 6:14 PM

Like everyone else, the coupon code does not work.  I am not getting the discount.  Please help.

Posts 2354
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 6:25 PM

Gary Pajkos:
Like everyone else, the coupon code does not work.  I am not getting the discount.

Worked for me....don't know what I did right tho....

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 6:41 PM

It worked for me but I was disappointed that Darrell Bock's "Jesus According to Scripture" wasn't included in the sale.  Sad

http://www.logos.com/product/5993/jesus-according-to-scripture

Posts 51
SWSovereign | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 6:52 PM

Bock's BECNT Luke commentaries (which I have already) was included, but his BECNT commentary on Acts (which I don't) wasn't.  Bummer. :(

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:01 PM

Bruce Dunning:

I just tried to place an order on Oswald Chambers "If Thou Wilt Be Perfect" and "The Philosophy of Sin" with the code 3MM13. Every time I choose "update cart" nothing happens.

I just tried it again and it still is not working for me.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2354
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:19 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Every time I choose "update cart" nothing happens.

Bruce,

I think this might be where your problem lays. Try placing your order without this step. The 3MM13 coupon code is automatically applied so I think you just have to process your order without updating your cart. If you have more than one item just add them by returning to the sale pg. This is what I did and it worked for me. Don't close the pages it generates.

-Beloved

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:21 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Bruce Dunning:

I just tried it again and it still is not working for me.

Hey Bruce, Have you tried it from the March Madness website under Get Deals. I tried to test it but it won't let me since I already own those books.

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:25 PM

Beloved:

Bruce Dunning:
Every time I choose "update cart" nothing happens.

Bruce,

I think this might be where your problem lays. Try placing your order without this step. The 3MM13 coupon code is automatically applied so I think you just have to process your order without updating your cart. If you have more than one item just add them by returning to the sale pg. This is what I did and it worked for me. Don't close the pages it generates.

-Beloved

Thanks for the suggestion Beloved. I tried that and it still is not working for me. I even cleared out the cart and retried without success. I was going to even order more but I don't want to do that if it's not working for me. Just to clarify, are you saying you are not putting in the coupon code or that you are just not choosing to "update" the cart? Either way I've tried both without success.

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:26 PM

L.D. Young:
Hey Bruce, Have you tried it from the March Madness website under Get Deals.

Yes, that's where I was trying to do it.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:30 PM

same problem here despite trying the steps that have been suggested.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:31 PM

Okay, I went back a third time and it looks like it is working now. I did the exact same thing three times but maybe when I first tried the formulas were not working.

Thanks for your suggestions guys!

Posts 2354
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:32 PM

I'm not putting in the coupon code. And I don't close the pages that generate for each individual title. I bought 4 resources.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:35 PM

still not working.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:37 PM

two different computers three different browsers. windows 8.

Posts 1844
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:37 PM

I wonder...

If I buy all the books of John Macarthur from March Madness it came out to be $600ish..

But when I buy the collection of John MacArthur from Logos regular website it cost $300..

Whats the deal?

Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS