Logos March Madness—all deals announced!

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 33 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 6:28 AM

David Paul:
I've got a cartload of stuff, but I'm sitting on my hands until I get an answer

I removed books from my cart that are included in collections I know I will eventually buy. That still left a lot of good deals in my cart. I am not unhappy with March Madness.    Carson @ 75% off is sweeeet. Music

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2876
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 7:50 AM

Over all, it was a great March Madness sale.  I, like many others, was a bit uncomfortable about voting without knowing what resources we were actually voting for.  However, it was a great selection.  Thanks, Logos.

I am glad Carson won, as he is one of my favorites, and I do not have some of his stuff.  I will pick up a few bargains.

I would have voted for Martyn Lloyd-Jones if I did not already have everything that Logos publishes by "The Doctor".  Still, I am glad that his works proved so popular.  I just hope this will encourage Logos to pursue publishing many more of Lloyd-Jones books.  If they do it will obviously sell very well.  I keep hoping for his Romans and his "Studies in the Sermon on the Mount".  In fact, I hope for anything by him.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 9556
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 10:01 AM

Michael Childs:
I keep hoping for his Romans and his "Studies in the Sermon on the Mount".

These are classics and I would love to have them in Logos too!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 675
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 10:18 AM

Thanks you Bob, Dan and Logos for this sale. It has exceeded my expectations. Big Smile

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 10:57 AM

ChelseaFC:
had problems with the new testament survey 6 th. Edition going in the cart. Showed up as a Lloyd Jones book.

This still happens. Needs to be fixed.

Also, Wright's Resurrection is $19.99 in the Holy Week sale, but $19.49 in March Madness, in spite of the fact that both are supposed to be 50% off. The difference occurs because the regular price is incorrect on the Holy Week page: $39.98 instead or the correct $38.98.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 704
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 2:35 PM

fgh:

ChelseaFC:
had problems with the new testament survey 6 th. Edition going in the cart. Showed up as a Lloyd Jones book.

This still happens. Needs to be fixed.

Also, Wright's Resurrection is $19.99 in the Holy Week sale, but $19.49 in March Madness, in spite of the fact that both are supposed to be 50% off. The difference occurs because the regular price is incorrect on the Holy Week page: $39.98 instead or the correct $38.98.

That's a great spot fgh. Thanks.

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 5195
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2013 9:35 PM

David Paul:

I have a question...

If I get Carson's Intro to NT now, and then decide to get the Zondervan collection it is part of later, am I going to pay for it twice or will I get a credit for it at that time? There are about 3-4 items I would get now if I don't have to repay later.

I would still like an answer to this question, please. Thanks

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 8003
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2013 10:10 PM

David Paul:

David Paul:

I have a question...

If I get Carson's Intro to NT now, and then decide to get the Zondervan collection it is part of later, am I going to pay for it twice or will I get a credit for it at that time? There are about 3-4 items I would get now if I don't have to repay later.

Logos policy is "you don't pay twice for a resource." I have 4 volumes of the PNTC series, before buying John's volume by Carson on March Madness the dynamic calculator was asking me for $320 or so now that I have John's volume the price went down to $285.  You might want to try buying them now and then check the dynamic calculator (though sometimes it doesn't work on some collections) and if it doesn't work, then call sales and they should be able to give you a discount/credit on it.

Hope this answer helps!

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 5195
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2013 10:36 PM

Thanks.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

Posts 8003
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2013 10:45 PM

David Paul:

Thanks.

You're welcome and by the way, the $320 and now $285 is for the complete PNTC 14 volumes of which I now have 5 so the price goes down the more volumes you own.

DAL

Posts 704
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2013 11:18 AM

DAL:

David Paul:

David Paul:

I have a question...

Logos policy is "you don't pay twice for a resource." I have 4 volumes of the PNTC series, before buying John's volume by Carson on March Madness the dynamic calculator was asking me for $320 or so now that I have John's volume the price went down to $285.  You might want to try buying them now and then check the dynamic calculator (though sometimes it doesn't work on some collections) and if it doesn't work, then call sales and they should be able to give you a discount/credit on it.

Hope this answer helps!

Blessings!

DAL

Just to add what DAL has said. I bought the New Testament Use of the Old Testament by Carson and Beale in Dec. Then I decided to upgrade to a bundle which had this book and Logos gave me credit for the previous purchase...Hope that helps.

All the best,

ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 325
Robert Wazlavek | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2013 4:41 PM

Anyone know or have experience with what happens if you buy a book on sale like Carson's Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament for $15 and then decide to go for a collection where the price per book in the collection is actually greater than the individual book's sale price?

For instance, the Baker Hermeneutics Collection comes to roughly $30/book.  If you bought Carson's above book for $15, how much would you get off of the collection if you decided to buy that later?  Would you be discounted $30 from the collection, $15, or some other number due to me not knowing what the Dynamic Pricing formula is?

Posts 5195
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2013 5:50 PM

That's part of the "secret sauce" recipe in the Logos kitchen.

Posts 240
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 15 2013 9:18 AM

These coupon codes expire today, so if y'all wanted to take advantage of any of the discounts today's the day.

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS