on air presentation didnt reset

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 31 2013 7:05 AM

pastor preached a different sermon for 6am service. I went off air after and updated everything for 8,10,12 but when following the presentation and even controlling it via app its still showing the first service items from 6am service

Help.

Other than that everything is running smoothly on Easter

Posts 106
LogosEmployee
Richard Kiene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 7:19 AM

I'm seeing some rare / intermittent issues with syncing up changes this morning due to an issue we're actively working to solve. As silly as this sounds... Have you tried forcing the application to sync, waiting for it to be successful, and re-starting the application?

I'll keep looking through the logs to see if there is anything more I can do to help you out.

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 8:06 AM

It says its synchronized. We are starting another service and its still showing our 6am service.

Posts 106
LogosEmployee
Richard Kiene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 8:09 AM

Did you try shutting down the app and restarting it?

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 8:15 AM

Just did. That worked.

On Mac, when i restart in the middle of service how can i resume from the point I left off at? Instead of starting from the pre-service loop.

Thanks!

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 9:14 AM

George Drake:
but when following the presentation and even controlling it via app its still showing the first service items from 6am service

Just to clarify, was it the Proclaim Remote app that was showing the out of date items? Then restarting the desktop application resolved the issue?

To answer your question, Proclaim does not support resuming the "last slide" on restart. 

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 9:39 AM

The proclaim remote app as well as the LOGOS bible app (people following)

Even if Proclaim cant resume the "last slide" but maybe an option to select a slide and choose "go air with selected slide"??? This would be helpful in times such as these or if i need to go offline to get the customize option back

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2013 8:59 AM

George Drake:
The proclaim remote app as well as the LOGOS bible app (people following)

Are you using the most recent version of the remote? phone or tablet? Android or iOS?

George Drake:
Even if Proclaim cant resume the "last slide" but maybe an option to select a slide and choose "go air with selected slide"??? This would be helpful in times such as these or if i need to go offline to get the customize option back

We have a keyboard shortcut to go on air w/ the current edit item

Windows: Shift-F5

Mac: Shift-F5

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2013 3:32 PM

I think we've found the bug you encountered. Will be shipping a fix for this as early as possible tomorrow. Thanks for the report!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS