Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 81
Aaron C. Fenlason | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 9 2013 9:22 AM

I checked my settings to see if they had somehow been changed. They haven't, but I am no longer getting email notifications when someone posts to Faithlife. Can you check into this, please?

Posts 4
David Rogers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 9 2013 9:58 AM

Sorry you are having troubles, everything seems to be in order on our end, would you mind taking a look at your junk mail filters and make sure emails from faithlife@faithlife.com are not being sent to your junk folder?

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 9 2013 2:28 PM

Peace, David!  You are a Logos guy, eh???  I didn't see the Logos icon by your post!                   *smile*

You have a very beautiful profile!

profile image

David Rogers

The disciple whom Jesus loves

1. David Rogers
  1. David Rogers a year ago in Abundant Life Church I love these verses that display God's value for us! "The precious sons of Zion,  worth their weight in fine gold,  how they are regarded as earthen pots,  the work of a potter’s hands!" ref.ly/La4.2 via @Faithlife_ 2       The precious sons of Zion, worth their weight in fine gold,             how they are regarded as earthen pots, the work of a potter’s hands! Lamentations 4:2 (ESV)

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS