Just wondering?????

Page 2 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 53 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 9:23 PM

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  Geeked

Although my first Logos was version 1.something back in the mid-1990s, my repatriation to the community happened on April 18, 2008 with Version 3.  Coffee   I'm not leaving home ever again. ("Home" being Logos. As a missionary kid, I can live just about anywhere and be happy. Just let me have my coffee and Logos.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 10:00 PM

Wilmington, Delaware.......but I am a native of Ann Arbor, Michigan and we relocated to Delaware in 2006. I've been using Logos for 5 years. 

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 2886
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 10:18 PM

MathewRHaferkamp:

Where Is everyone??  I am in  Moscow Mills, Mo.  2 years a LOGOS customer

Amarillo, TX.

I used to live in Moscow Mills, MO.  Small world.  Lived out on Edna Lane, and taught at the MO Baptist Univ. campus there.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 11:22 PM

Well... you will need a World Atlas for this one... Smile

I am in Cesky Tesin (Teschen), Silesia and Moravia, on the Polish - Czech border of the Czech Republic. Town where Moravians had been coming to listen to Pastor J. A. Steinmetz (before they went to Herrnhut to Count Zinzendorf).

P.S. I use Logos for 13 years (since version 2).

Bohuslav

Posts 156
Jesús Polaino | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 12:13 AM

Really? I'm here too!!!!! In fact Iive in Horni Zukov. I'm Spanish and I was studying in Prague at the International Baptist Theological Seminary when I meet a wondenful Czech girl who is now my wife, so I'm partly here and partly in Spain (Barcelona).

I'm using Logos for 10+ years.

Ahoj

Posts 18828
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 2:00 AM

Vancouver, BC

Logos user since about 1991.

Posts 1931
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 2:49 AM

North of London in England here. If I recall correctly, I have been using Logos since about 2001.  I should have bought stock in the company! ;-)

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 3:00 AM

JesusPolaino:

Really? I'm here too!!!!! In fact Iive in Horni Zukov. I'm Spanish and I was studying in Prague at the International Baptist Theological Seminary when I meet a wondenful Czech girl who is now my wife, so I'm partly here and partly in Spain (Barcelona).

I'm using Logos for 10+ years.

Ahoj

Wow, that's great! I can't believe my eyes. Horni Zukov is part of Cesky Tesin! I was born in Dolni Zukov. Come and meet us in the Christian Center (see my signature for contacts and the location) Tomorrow we have a special Christmas Children Program.

God bless you and see you soon.

Bohuslav

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 4:15 AM

Let's continue our tour of Europe! I'm in the French Alps, in Ugine, Savoie (anyone remember the 92 Winter Olympics in Albertville, down the road?), about 90 minutes from Geneva, Switzerland. Using Logos since LLS 2 in the late 90's.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 4:43 AM

I'm out in the country, outside the village limits of Moweaqua Illinois.  Google Moweaqua, there's only one.

I've been using Logos for over a decade, can't remember the date I bought the first copy, which explains the Memory Volatile Present star under my pic.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 6491
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 6:34 AM

Happy Camper since 2004. Nassau, Bahamas. The weather is comfortable, arund 27 degrees celcius. "Come to the Bahamas"

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 706
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 6:45 AM

Todd Phillips:

Olathe (O-lay-thuh), KS.  10 years of Logos.

Hey Todd!

I lived in Harrisonville, MO for 8 years. Olathe was often a shopping destination for us.

I now live in Olney, IL, which is close to nowhere, except cornfields. Southeast Illinois.

Jerry

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 10651
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 7:25 AM

MathewRHaferkamp:
Where Is everyone??

I'm presently not far from Kevin in Asheboro, home of the North Carolina Zoo (but not IN the Zoo). Grew up here, left home at 18 for 20 years of delightful travel courtesy of the US Navy, then 26 years as Pastor. Finally found the home the wife and I had dreamed about—and there is was back where I started from, about 4 miles from the house in which I was born.

I honestly don't know when I first purchased Logos, but I began using it on a regular basis about the time V3 was released.

Posts 421
Scott S | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 7:52 AM

RalphMauch:
Milwaukee, WI... using Logos just before they came out with V2, must be about 15 years.

Hi Ralph,

I'm just west of MIlwaukee.  Logos customer for two years.

Scott

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 6:29 PM

Todd Phillips,

I live in Grandview, MO (due east of Olathe). We have been here for 23 yrs. Previous 12 in Lebanon, MO. My wife worked for Christian Book & Gift for 16 yrs as book department manager.

I have used Logos for just over 2 years. Started with Bible Study Library. Upgraded to Scholars Gold about 6 months later at a Morris Proctor Camp Logos. 

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 6:30 PM

MathewRHaferkamp:

Where Is everyone??  I am in  Moscow Mills, Mo.  2 years a LOGOS customer

I've lived for 35 years in MO, but had never heard of Moscow Mills.

Posts 395
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 7:24 PM

Edwin, Moscow Mills is just south of Troy and about 10 miles north of I-70 on highway 61, I grew up in St. Charles.  Great place to live but tired of dealing with the floods.

Posts 74
James Ogle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 7:31 PM

Lynden, WA       Just north of Bellingham.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 7:47 PM

James Ogle:

Lynden, WA       Just north of Bellingham.

James, If I lived that close to Logos HQ my wife would have to restrain me from dumpster diving.
(Never know what cool stuff they throw away! Stick out tongue)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1931
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 12:01 AM

Matthew C Jones:
James, If I lived that close to Logos HQ my wife would have to restrain me from dumpster diving.
(Never know what cool stuff they throw away!

I think someone has already beat you to the Logos dumpsters!  http://blog.logos.com/archives/2007/07/froot_loops_free_bibles.html (Read Dale's comment at the bottom of the blog.)

Page 2 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS