Fasting

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 161
James William Roberts, Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 25 2013 5:20 PM

Book I created from 3 of Mark Copeland's sermons on Fasting.

Dear James,
You certainly have my permission.  BTW, I am a Logos user as well, so when the Logos book is available, I would certainly like to know where I can get a copy.
Thank you for asking!
God bless,
Mark

As you can see I have his permission and he has a copy of this file for his own use.

5226.Fasting.docx

https://sites.google.com/a/oldpaths.org.uk/oldpaths-the-sword-of-the-spiritthe-word-of-god--eph-617b/personal-books/jamesroberts-docx

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 5:29 PM

Peace to you!          *smile*                            What an excellent book for me to review what Holy Scripture says about fasting!         Much-appreciated!

Thank you so very kindly for sharing with your Brothers and Sisters on the Logos Forums.  Am looking forward to working my way through this book!                Indeed!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 413
Calvin Habig | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 7:34 PM

James:

Thank you on numerous levels.  You are truly a gift from God!

Cal H

Posts 24
John | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 26 2013 2:03 PM

Here is a picture to build your PB with.

Wink

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 26 2013 3:36 PM

*smile*               Thank you, John!                                                                                            Peace!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 161
James William Roberts, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 26 2013 3:47 PM

Thank you.

https://sites.google.com/a/oldpaths.org.uk/oldpaths-the-sword-of-the-spiritthe-word-of-god--eph-617b/personal-books/jamesroberts-docx

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS