Nothing happens when typing in a reference in NLT

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1955
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 13 2009 4:09 AM

Today in the NLT I typed in Matthew 5:1 and all it does is revert to "Matthew" and takes me to the beginning of the book.  (see below) Can anyone else replicate this error?  If so, it appears to be a bug.

Posts 10814
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 4:25 AM

Donovan R. Palmer:
Today in the NLT I typed in Matthew 5:1 and all it does is revert to "Matthew" and takes me to the beginning of the book.  (see below) Can anyone else replicate this error?  If so, it appears to be a bug.

Mine went to Matthew 5:1 without a problem. I tried several references, but they all worked correctly.

I wasn't going to say this, but I can't help myself. Perhaps, you are being punished for straying from the Official Inspired Authorized Bible. Geeked

Posts 40
Richard Teschendorf | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 5:28 AM

Mine went to Matthew 5:1 correctly (in my favorite translation, the NLT, not the "other one".  ">

Posts 1955
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:39 AM

JackCaviness:
I wasn't going to say this, but I can't help myself. Perhaps, you are being punished for straying from the Official Inspired Authorized Bible.

Ooooh, I hadn't thought of that. No wonder there are a few other resources that seem to play dodge ball with me!

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 7:48 AM
I have had that problem periodically (reported early on). Seems to come and go and has something to do with the lookup routine. The clue is always there's no drop down box of suggestions, when the problem occurs. I've learned to shrug it off as another great new L4 feature and re-start the program.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS