Logos Men's Fleece

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 8 2013 2:35 AM

Has anyone bought one of Logos Men's Fleece?

How do you like it? and what size did they send you? and how's the quality?

Also, why does Logos charge sooo much for shipping?

shipping is $10.25 for item that cost $19. That's ridiculous. 

Posts 24941
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 3:59 AM

Love it. Light, comfortable, warm, & provides reasonable wind protection. I got Large, which is the size I usually take in Oz, and the fit was spot on.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 27684
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 4:07 AM

mike:
shipping is $10.25

I agree that 10.25 is a pretty penny, but that is in line with how much it costs for us to ship things like this to my parents. Remember, Logos is in Bellingham, and shipping to the east coast will be more expensive. Plus, they have to purchase a box, tape, etc. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 4:22 AM

Actually what makes the fleece jacket shipping look out of kilter is the jacket itself is so INEXPENSIVE. Do a Google on men's fleece jackets, the cheapest you'll find is $50, and name brands are over $100.  If this was a $75 jacket with $10 shipping you would not notice.

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 4:27 AM

Dave Hooton:

Love it. Light, comfortable, warm, & provides reasonable wind protection. I got Large, which is the size I usually take in Oz, and the fit was spot on.

Is there a way to choose "Medium" size? I'm 5'6.

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 4:53 AM

Don Awalt:

Actually what makes the fleece jacket shipping look out of kilter is the jacket itself is so INEXPENSIVE. Do a Google on men's fleece jackets, the cheapest you'll find is $50, and name brands are over $100.  If this was a $75 jacket with $10 shipping you would not notice.

amazon

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 5:08 AM

mike:
amazon

What are your selection choices there for a men's fleece jacket large, plus shipping, $30 or less? I don't see any but I may be mistaken.

Posts 24941
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2013 1:01 AM

mike:
Is there a way to choose "Medium" size? I'm 5'6.

Ask Customer Service

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1836
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2013 5:50 AM

I believe if the size you are wanting to get is not showing then they are out of stock on that item.

I experienced this when trying to order the Hoodie. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2013 7:08 AM

mike:
How do you like it? and what size did they send you? and how's the quality?

I love it. It's quite comfy. I normally wear XL size in T-shirts so I bought an XL size fleece. I should have bought a Large. 

The fleece is useful for casual wear and still nice enough for church. If you think the shipping is high buy two. It doesn't raise the shipping but 50 cents. My wife likes her fleece and it is fun to play matching dress-up. Left HugRight Hug

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2013 8:31 AM

anybody ever got a discount on this merchandise? (just asking)

Posts 688
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2013 8:42 AM

I have gotten discounts on merchandise before, but more importantly, sales has been able to greatly reduce or eliminate shipping costs a couple of times.

Jerry

Win7 - - Intel Core i3, 530 @ 2 .93GHz - - 6GB RAM ATI Radeon HD Samsung 500GB SSD

Burning Bush Ministries

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2013 11:47 PM

mike:
anybody ever got a discount on this merchandise? (just asking)

The only time I have seen merchandise discounted is when they are discontinuing an item.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 10 2013 12:46 AM

Jerry Bush:

I have gotten discounts on merchandise before, but more importantly, sales has been able to greatly reduce or eliminate shipping costs a couple of times.

Jerry

May I ask which sales rep did you talk to? My sales rep is kinda behind on all the sales stuffs.. Crying I need to change rep, i missed all the deals where I could've buy more...

Posts 249
Giovanni Baggio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 10 2013 1:21 PM

LOL buy you a 9.99 fleece jacket from walmart and put the Logos logo yourself by printing it from your computer and heat pressing it on the jacket or make a custom embroidery at some embroidery place.  It'll be cheaper and just the way you want it.

Giovanni

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 10 2013 2:21 PM

mike:
May I ask which sales rep did you talk to? My sales rep is kinda behind on all the sales stuffs.. Crying I need to change rep, i missed all the deals where I could've buy more...

Mike, all sales reps should be working from the same model and know all the pricing. I wouldn't name your rep here, but if you think he/she hasn't told you all you should know, email dan@logos.com

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 11 2013 6:24 AM

Mark Smith:
all sales reps should be working from the same model and know all the pricing

Should? Yes. Do? No.

I've lost count of how many times I've had to tell people on the forums that their sales reps have quoted them too high prices. 

From what I understand from my own rep, they don't even have very good tools to see the prices. It seems he couldn't see my 'Customize' prices, for one thing.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS