Multiple emails per post again

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 15 2013 7:45 AM

This morning I am getting 2 copies of each forum post emailed to me again (this problem has occurred before). Is anyone else?

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 15 2013 8:04 AM

Same here, except it doesn't seem to happen to every post, just most of them. Started shortly before I went to bed, and was still there when I woke up.

Logos: why does this bug come back every couple of weeks? Can't you fix it once and for all?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2013 7:20 AM

Here we go again...Crying

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2013 7:58 AM

I experience this with other advertisers too. I figured it was just my ISP having hiccups on their servers. It never occurred to me the sender was pulling the trigger twice. Hmm. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2013 8:03 AM

I've never had it happen with anyone else, and it always seems to happen for other users at the exact same times that it happens to me, so I'm pretty sure it's at Logos' end.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2013 8:31 AM

I am getting two emails per post in the forums today as well.

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Einfeld | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:44 PM

I am checking into this (and testing in the process).

Posts 9530
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2013 1:32 PM

Everything is still okay with me. I'm only receiving one so it must be for a few "select" and "special" people. I didn't make the cut.Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2013 1:50 PM

It may have stopped. By the time Jeremy posted I'd started to get one for some posts, two for some, but the last half an hour I don't think I've gotten two for any. A little to early to tell for sure yet, though.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS