5.0b Service Release 4 (5.0.2.0755) available for download

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 29255
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 17 2013 6:34 AM

Milford Charles Murray:
Think I'll go and have my second cup of coffee and then come back to see if anyone has any good ideas ....

Coffee is always a good idea. Unfortunately, I don't know if I have any good ideas for you. Tongue Tied

Some clarification would be good: When you restart the app, is the sign in box appearing? If not, try getting the sign in box to appear (press and hold control immediately upon startup). 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 17 2013 6:50 AM

alabama24:

Milford Charles Murray:
Think I'll go and have my second cup of coffee and then come back to see if anyone has any good ideas ....

Coffee is always a good idea. Unfortunately, I don't know if I have any good ideas for you. Tongue Tied

Some clarification would be good: When you restart the app, is the sign in box appearing? If not, try getting the sign in box to appear (press and hold control immediately upon startup). 

Peace, Justin!            Have just started a new thread and will take all of this over there right away.

I CAN get the sign-in box, but it always takes me to an offline situation.             There's no provision in the sign-in box for online usage....

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 649
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 17 2013 7:55 AM

I was able to upload the newest changes with no problems. BTW: I was already drinking my coffee when I started the update...maybe that was the key...Smile

Posts 29255
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 17 2013 8:10 AM

Must be it Bill Smile

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 17 2013 8:34 AM

Bill Shewmaker:

I was able to upload the newest changes with no problems. BTW: I was already drinking my coffee when I started the update...maybe that was the key...Smile

+1 on Logos 5 Mac.

Posts 143
T.P. Johnston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 18 2013 9:59 AM

Logos downloaded the 5.0b release. When I installed it, I got the Logos logo screen, then a sign-in screen. When I click sign-in, nothing at all happens. Tried closing and starting again. Same thing.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 18 2013 10:04 AM

T.P. Johnston:

Logos downloaded the 5.0b release. When I installed it, I got the Logos logo screen, then a sign-in screen. When I click sign-in, nothing at all happens. Tried closing and starting again. Same thing.

Peace!   *smile*

I'm sure it's NOT likely!    However, you might want to take a peek at the experience I had .....  http://community.logos.com/forums/p/70451/490137.aspx#490137

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3
Andre Broodryk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 19 2013 11:50 PM

Greetings Brian

I had exactly the same problem. Also attributable I think, to Trend Antivirus Software. I resolved the problem by "restoring" the machine to an earlier date.

Andre

Posts 222
Bob Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 20 2013 12:15 PM

I've installed the update but Copy Bible Verses isn't working.  

River of Life Church: http://LifeOverflowing.org

Visit my blog: http://LifeOverflowing.org/pastor

Posts 29255
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 20 2013 2:29 PM

Bob Turner:
I've installed the update but Copy Bible Verses isn't working.

Ugh. Sorry. Tongue Tied

If the issue persists through a restart, please create a new thread, explain the problem, and post logs.

Posts 70
Christopher Engelsma | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 21 2013 1:52 PM

I was running Panda's free antivirus software.  I too couldn't get Logos to open.  The splash screen would show, then disappear and nothing would happen.  I turned off Panda, repaired the program (via the uninstall screen as directed above), and now it works again.

so....it appears that the antivirus programs are not liking something in there. don't they know Bible software can't have viruses?  Geeked

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS