Where is my home page?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 37
Dr. Bill Moulden, M.Div., D. Min. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 14 2009 6:38 AM

Greetings,

I am very encouraged with the progress you have made with L4 for the Mac. But Where is my home page? When L4 opens, it opens to a blank page and I don't see any customizable options.

Thanks for any response.

In Him,

Bill

Posts 10519
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 6:46 AM

Dr. Bill Moulden, M.Div., D. Min.:
am very encouraged with the progress you have made with L4 for the Mac. But Where is my home page? When L4 opens, it opens to a blank page and I don't see any customizable options

Those items are awaiting development. I would naturally expect the Mac Development Team to work on Bible Study features first.

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2009 9:18 AM

Dr. Bill Moulden, M.Div., D. Min.:
I don't see any customizable options.
Hello Dr. Bill Moulden M.Div., D.Min.  Wow, that is a long name :-)

All kidding aside, welcome to the Alpha Mac.

Jack is correct, but let me add that you should see two options on the Home Page.  1) At the top right the option to select your default bible 2) at the bottom left to open the Home Page at startup or not.

If you don't have these, then please be sure you are working with the latest Alpha.  You can find a link to it in my signature.

Blessings

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 34
Mark Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2009 3:32 AM

Hi Joe,

Maybe you can help me with Home Page question.  I've searched and haven't found an answer yet. Two questions: 1) How do I remove one of the "Read the Bible in a Year" headings and 2) since L4 6 I can no longer see the Bible selection on my MacBook Pro.  I have to drag the window off the left of the screen and then expand it more to the right.  Below are a couple of screen grabs.  Also, wasn't sure if I should have started a new thread or not.

In Christ

Mark

Posts 34
Mark Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2009 3:33 AM

Well, maybe this would help!!!!

Mark

Posts 34
Mark Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2009 3:34 AM

Posts 92
Felipe Chamy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2009 5:41 AM

Mark, your problem with the home page "ribbon" as they call the light blue heading of the home page, is also because it´s being developed. Eventually it will have some arrows to click on and find things that are further to the right.

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2009 9:24 AM

Hi Mark,

Mark Mitchell:
1) How do I remove one of the "Read the Bible in a Year" headings
Logos has those there as place holders.  Once this is developed, you will have options to put other items there in its place.  Felipe is also correct, eventually there are navigation arrows that allow you to scroll along the ribbon.

Mark Mitchell:
2) since L4 6 I can no longer see the Bible selection on my MacBook Pro.  I have to drag the window off the left of the screen and then expand it more to the right.
Right now the L4 window starts small.  In  a later drop the settings will be adjusted to reopen at a larger size or, I assume, reopen using your last settings.  For now, we have to manually adjust the window size every time.

Hope that helps.

Joe

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS