Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 506
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 4 2013 6:30 AM

Why does Logos not offer the two-volume The Story of Christianity by Justo Gonzalez?  To make matters worse, Logos does not even have any Roland Bainton.  I know Vyrso has one Gonzalez book, but I think Logos would do well to add these two authors. 

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2013 6:46 AM

Daniel Yoder:

Why does Logos not offer the two-volume The Story of Christianity by Justo Gonzalez? 

+1 YesYesYes  I needed these books for my church history class, but had to get them in kindle format instead.  I would've loved to have had them in Logos.  

What is stranger still is that form some time, Vyrso has offered Vol. 3 in Gonzalez's set, but not Vols. 1 or 2. 

http://vyrso.com/product/26112/a-history-of-christian-thought-volume-3-from-the-protestant-reformation-to-the-20th-century 

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2013 6:54 AM

Daniel Yoder:
Why does Logos not offer the two-volume The Story of Christianity by Justo Gonzalez?

They do, actually -- but only in Spanish: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=justo&Author=González%2c+Justo+L..

I don't know why they don't have it in English, but it can't be for lack of interest. It's one of the most asked for books.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 506
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2013 7:18 AM

I also needed these books for a church history class, but Spanish is not of much use to me.  

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2013 7:47 AM

Daniel Yoder:

I also needed these books for a church history class, but Spanish is not of much use to me.  

Auf Deutsch?

Spend a week walking around Phoenix and you will be able to understand Spanish—if you survive.  [It's actually not quite as bad as Chicago]

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS