Logos 5 not working have to reinstall

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 167
Randall Lind | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 4 2013 8:57 PM

Hard to use bible software that will not start no idea why. I am in the process of reinstalling in hopes it works. I make my last payment this month so I find it strange it stops working when paid off.

It has been a month since I used it but, stil any ideas why it will not start? Even reinstall is done still not working but hard drive light is blinking. Not happy as my sister laughing that I paid $700+ and can't show her a bible verse.

Posts 27682
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2013 9:36 PM

Randall Lind:
Hard to use bible software that will not start no idea why. I am in the process of reinstalling in hopes it works.

Posting logs would have helped us to know what was going on and might have prevented such a drastic measure. 

Randall Lind:
Even reinstall is done still not working but hard drive light is blinking

Please read the appropriate link in my signature line to learn about logging. Sorry, I have no idea about your hard drive. Do you have any reason to suspect it is going bad?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 4 2013 11:39 PM

Randall Lind:
Hard to use bible software that will not start no idea why.

Logos 4 and 5 have a learning curve for effective use; wiki has => http://wiki.logos.com/Getting_Started_with_Logos with many Tips and links.  Logos 5 added many new features to Logos 4, including example searches.

Thankful for Logos visual filter highlighting so can "see" range of verbal expression.

For not starting, would like to look at Logos diagnostic log files => http://www.logos.com/support/logos5/windows/logging

Randall Lind:
Even reinstall is done still not working but hard drive light is blinking.

If blinking is caused by Logos, wonder if indexing is in progress ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 167
Randall Lind | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 5 2013 5:22 AM

Reinstalled and went to bed woke and Logos 5 brower was open to home page 1 of 6. :) Index was 69%

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS