Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 734
JH | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 1 2009 5:05 AM

I am running 1.2.1.  This morning, I noticed that whenever I try to run Passage Guide on a verse in Matthew 5, it crashes Libronix and needs to be restarted.  I then tried to run it on Matt 4:1 and Matt 6:1 and it runs with no problems.  For some reason, a verse such as Matt 5:1 crashes.  Actually, the last verse in Matt 4 also crashed (Matt 4:25).  I have not had time to see if other passages also crash the system, but does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

Posts 734
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 5:20 AM
After more investigation, it appears the Compare Versions component of the Passage Guide is what is causing it to crash. When I open Compare Bible Versions directly and also try a passage from Matthew 5, it too crashed Libronix. Maybe the Sermon on the Mount is too convicting...
Posts 734
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 5:36 AM
I think I have narrowed the problem down to the Holman Christian Standard Bible. Can anyone else open their HCSB to a passage in Matthew 5 without Libronix crashing?
Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 8:56 AM
I can open HCSB and run a passage guide study on Matthew 5. I am running Logos 1.2.1 and Mac 10.4

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 182
Deborah Mickens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 12:40 PM

JH:

I am running 1.2.1.  This morning, I noticed that whenever I try to run Passage Guide on a verse in Matthew 5, it crashes Libronix and needs to be restarted.  I then tried to run it on Matt 4:1 and Matt 6:1 and it runs with no problems.  For some reason, a verse such as Matt 5:1 crashes.  Actually, the last verse in Matt 4 also crashed (Matt 4:25).  I have not had time to see if other passages also crash the system, but does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

JH,

Since the program is crashing when you try and do a Passage Guide on Matthew 5, try these steps below.

·     Quit Libronix

·     Click your desktop so it shows Finder in the top left, then click on Go menu and Home

·     Open the Library folder

·     Open the Caches folder

·     Open the Libronix DLS Folder

·     Drag everything in that folder (including the RSS folder) to the trash

After you have deleted the cache folder, check to see if you can run the Passage Guide on Matthew 5. If you cannot, it would be best to give us a call at 800-875-6467 and speak to anyone Mac Support.

Deborah M.

Logos Customer Support, Logos Mac Support

dmickens@logos.com

800-875-6467 x2353

Deborah Mickens
Logos Bible Software, Marketing
dmickens@logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS