Anyone using Logos 5.0 on atom based Tablet?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1776
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 12 2013 7:00 AM

Anyone using Logos 5.0 on atom based Tablet?

If yes, would you tell us your experience please?  Is it too slow?  Do you have to start a search, walk the dog/bake a cake/etc, and come back later to find your answers?

Would one be useful in a Bible study to find something quickly using Logos for example?

Posts 29807
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 12 2013 7:39 AM

Please Please Please stop creating these threads. Pick one and bump it if you want to. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2470
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 12 2013 8:27 AM

Joshua, you seem to have already answered this very question for yourself a month ago. New hardware won't come out until Christmas. So I humbly suggest that you "learn to be content in whatever circumstance you are" (Phil 4:11). If the Lord has provided you with the resources to purchase a sufficiently fast tablet, you have liberty to purchase one. If He has not provided those resources at this time, do yourself a favor and let it go.

It seems to be distracting you from the greater task of being conformed to the image of Christ.

This infographic is in the High Definition Philippians Commentary to which you refer here

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 12 2013 8:46 AM

I know what you mean, there was a time when I could no longer claim to own anything: my 'things' owned me. And so did the mounting debt to keep updating those things.  Now, I am content with a very basic laptop and Kindle Fire and I'll be replacing neither until it breaks. 

My technology is a tool to help me get closer to God, my God is not a tool to bring me better technology.

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:21 AM

papa_gowgow:
My technology is a tool to help me get closer to God, my God is not a tool to bring me better technology.
Nice... highly quotable!

Posts 1776
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 14 2013 2:55 PM

Ok, no more hardware/Logos posts.

Blessings, 
JoshuaEmbarrassed

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS