Genesis Lexham Bible Guides - Why the price discrepancy?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 17 2013 3:34 AM

Can anyone please explain why the Lexham Bible Guide: Genesis 12-50 cost $129.95 and the combined two volume package (1-11 & 12-50) package cost only $99.39. I've already got the first volume when it came out on pre-pub and would like the second, but I don't want to buy it at a vastly inflated price, which appears to be more than buying the two together - and of course I don't want to buy the first volume again.

I really don't understand it? Can anyone shed any light on this? 

Thanks Hmm

Posts 22364
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2013 3:44 AM

Hi Stephen

Stephen Thorp:
Can anyone please explain why the Lexham Bible Guide: Genesis 12-50 cost $129.95 and the combined two volume package (1-11 & 12-50) package cost only $99.39

InterestingSmile

I spotted something similar yesterday - as per http://community.logos.com/forums/t/71506.aspx - but I am seeing the same price for the collection as for the second volume.

I don't have the first volume so it looks as though the fact that you do is being taken into consideration when looking at the price for the collection.

I think that the price for the second volume - as shown - must be incorrect but am waiting for comment from Logos 

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS