Free Vyrso Book - Seeing through the Fog by Ed Dobson

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 20 2013 5:50 AM

http://vyrso.com/product/26225/seeing-through-the-fog-hope-when-your-world-falls-apart

An exploration of identity and faith, Seeing Through the Fog invites readers to a vibrant life, an expectant life, a life of joy in each new morning.

Pastor Ed Dobson has spent his life preaching sermons, but this book is not a sermon. He has spent more than 10 years with a debilitating illness, but this book is not about grief. He has found joy in the midst of sorrow, but this book is not about looking on the bright side.

Seeing Through the Fog is about living well when you realize you can’t live forever. It is about having gratitude for each sunrise, birthday, and moment of knowing God more. It is about holding hope when circumstances hold pain.

With stories, wisdom and unique content distinct from the popular film series about Ed, Seeing Through the Fog will encourage readers in their own difficulties and give them hope for their future.

Grab it while you can!

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 5:56 AM

Thanks Paul.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 998
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:48 AM

Thank you Yes

Posts 12103
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:54 AM

Paul-C:

Thanks for the tip!

Regarding the "grabbing", it seems there's a server problem on Logos' end which makes orders going through but books not put on our accounts, thus you could buy it multiple times without it being delivered to the library. See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/71668.aspx 

I'm sure the Logos guys will fix this urgently and the books arriving afterwards.

Mick

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 23 2013 9:10 PM

I really enjoyed the book. I'm glad that it was available free on Vyrso.

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 24 2013 3:39 AM

Edwin Bowden:

How about writing a short review of the book. This is now possible in Vyrso, as in Logos.

Posts 89
LogosEmployee
Sherri Huleatt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 24 2013 8:09 AM

Lynden Williams:

Edwin Bowden:

How about writing a short review of the book. This is now possible in Vyrso, as in Logos.

Yes I agree! Feel free to take advantage of Vyrso's new ratings and reviews feature to share the books you love! 

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 24 2013 10:56 AM

Just had a quick count, and thanks to Vyrso and Logos I've picked up 64 free books in the past twelve months alone. I'm happy to report that every one have been beneficial in some way or other. Big Yes to Team Logos.

Posts 9627
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 24 2013 12:38 PM

papa_gowgow:
Big Yes to Team Logos.

I'll add my "amen" to that!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 24 2013 4:21 PM

papa_gowgow:

Just had a quick count, and thanks to Vyrso and Logos I've picked up 64 free books in the past twelve months alone. I'm happy to report that every one have been beneficial in some way or other. Big Yes to Team Logos.

I just counted the freebies in my wife's account and they total 357! That does not include Perseus titles but does include fiction and other Vyrso fare. The ones she is not immediately interested in can just sit on the virtual shelf awaiting her interest. That is quite a lot of clean reading for free. Thanks Logos.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2013 5:03 AM

My Vyrso account shows around 150. That includes three or four fictions in case I want to read them.

Posts 241
Kendall Sholtess | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2013 5:39 AM

This may be a very good book for the pollution of Beijing.

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2013 6:06 AM

papa_gowgow:
Big Yes to Team Logos.
 YesYes

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS