Logos Customer Service (specifically Dave Kaplan)

Page 4 of 4 (63 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 62 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2290
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2016 12:22 PM

Armin:

DAL:

Then I think or I KNOW someone (whoever) at Faithlife is just being plain Lazy!  

I wouldn't go quite as far. But referring back to the original topic of customer service quality and Dave Kaplan: To provide excellent customer service, FL needs to have enough people and needs competent people. It looks to me that Logos might have cut too many people in the customer service department and, with Dave, lost highly competent people. What was meant as a means to cut expenses, results in reduced income as I haven't bought any of the big packages I am interested in. And a delayed sale might never materialize.

Try emailing Jeremiah.Doyle@faithlife.com.  I know that he is capable of working out your best price.  He has done if for me via email several times.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2016 1:39 PM

If they are properly trained any Sales Rep should be able to help you with your request. If they refuse to, get a different Sales Rep.

You might want to inform the Sales Manager he has a Rep who does not know how to help you with your order,

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4
LogosEmployee
Daniel Bagley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2016 4:41 PM

Hello Armin,

I’m very sorry to hear that your experience has been subpar. As Dan mentioned, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and providing rapid responses. Unfortunately, some inquiries are unique and take more time to find the right solution. I can assure you that we are working on your request and will get you the information you require as soon as possible.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns.

You can reach me at Daniel.bagley@faithlife.com or directly at 360-398-5183.

Sincerely,

Daniel Bagley, Inbound Sales Manager

Faithlife Corporation 

Page 4 of 4 (63 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS