Can't recconect to the internet after running offline

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 43
Larry Sterling Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 3 2013 1:48 PM

Help! I can't reconnect to the internet after I booted up offline.  Now when I start logos, it always boots up  offline.  I checked the program settings and it supposed to automatically connect to the internet.  Am I missing something?

Posts 27778
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2013 2:41 PM

Have you restarted your computer? What platform are you running on? What version of Logos?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 43
Larry Sterling Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2013 2:46 PM

Thanks, I am running Win 7 and Logos 5 Gold.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 5 2013 2:58 PM

Larry Sterling Jr.:
Help! I can't reconnect to the internet after I booted up offline. 

When you start Logos, press the control button and the sign in screen should appear. Sign in without clicking the 'Work Offline' button and then you should be able to use Logos online.

Posts 758
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 5 2013 4:56 PM

Angela Murashov:

Larry Sterling Jr.:
Help! I can't reconnect to the internet after I booted up offline. 

When you start Logos, press the control button and the sign in screen should appear. Sign in without clicking the 'Work Offline' button and then you should be able to use Logos online.

I found myself in a similar situation last week when none of my devices were able to locate www.logos.com for a brief period.  Once the connection problem was solved, I had to search in order to find how to reconnect.  It should not be so hard to discover.  The user interface at this point is not intuitive and not friendly.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS