Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 23
Christopher Bagley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:28 AM

Posts 22083
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:31 AM

Hi Christopher

Is the screenshot above showing the old behaviour you are looking for or what you are seeing now?

Because what you show is how I think the editor is supposed to work - with indentation being applied at the paragraph level.

Graham

Posts 23
Christopher Bagley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:34 AM

That is the new problem.  I would like to only indent the first line of the paragraph and not all lines.

Posts 23
Christopher Bagley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:43 AM

This is the way it use to indent.

Posts 27801
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:45 AM

Christopher Bagley:

That is the new problem.  I would like to only indent the first line of the paragraph and not all lines.

Typically, the "indent" button is used on the paragraph level. I'm not sure how well you have kept your software "up to date," and/or how often you take notes to encounter the change. It is possible that this behavior changed with the new notes editor, which happened some time ago (at least for me, running beta versions). 

The behavior you are describing is what I would expect (and desire). Does "tab" not work?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 23
Christopher Bagley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:47 AM

No tab does nothing.

Posts 27801
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:49 AM

Christopher Bagley:

No tab does nothing.

Is it possible you were previously using tab to get the desired effect?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 23
Christopher Bagley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 6:55 AM

I guess it is possible. But I am almost positive that the indent icon is what I used.  I don't care which one I use, tab or icon, I would just like to be able to indent the first line of the paragraph.  Right now, neither works.  I have to space over with spacebar which gets old.  I believe that I use to indent the first line with the icon and if I wanted the entire paragraph indented I would move my curser to the beginning of the next line and hit the indent icon again for the entire paragraph to indent.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:03 PM

Sam Pedigo:
If I click back to an new line within the body of note the Font size always changes to 12 instead of 10.

This will be fixed on Mac in 5.1a Beta 3. Still an active case for Windows.  

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 5:06 PM

Sam Pedigo:
If I click back to an new line within the body of note the Font size always changes to 12 instead of 10.  

This will be fixed in 5.1b Beta 1.

Posts 77
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 23 2014 3:22 AM

any news of a fix for the font size problem? I'm on a mac - all latest updates to OS and Logos.  

It looked like the last posts indicated a fix on the way, but it's February 2014.  Should I keep waiting or post a new trouble ticket?

Many thanks, 

Warm regards,

Brian

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS