Expositor's Greek Testament missing from bundle

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 23 2013 3:05 AM

Got the Classic Commentaries bundle on Friday (very pleased with $1.49/volume, despite having to take a new vow of austerity to afford it).

When checking my library I've only got vol 5 of the Expositor's Greek New Testament - which I picked up as the free book of the month.

I've checked for updates and I've opened and closed Logos three or four times since Friday so it's not a pending download; and when I've looked on the website the prices for vols 1-4 aren't greyed out.

Before I call CS I thought I'd check, has everyone else got this collection or was it included in the bundle's contents by mistake?

Posts 6730
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 4:08 AM

Some persons have experienced this problem, but it eventually comes. If you have the time you may try the command "update resources", be warned as this takes some time depending on the size of your library. The command asks Logos to look at each resource in the library and and compare it to its database. 

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 4:53 AM

Great stuff, I've got a week's holiday coming up, I'll try updating resources then Wink

Thanks Lynden

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 5:12 AM

I'm also missing it and waiting for a response from my e-mail. Your not alone.

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 23 2013 8:09 AM

Can someone  from Logos comment please?

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 5:04 AM

Bump

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 11:43 AM

Hoorah! Just as I was about to give up hope, the Expositor's Greek Testament appears.  I highly recommend the Daddy Pig method of fixing problems: turn the computer off, then turn it back on again...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS