Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels, 2nd Ed.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 102
Andrew Malone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:35 PM

Everything I've searched on the website endorses all that's been said before. It's telling that the blog post mentioned by Daniel has a link to the "2nd ed." ... but that link then takes you to a page for first edition.

I've already thought along the same lines as Caleb and ordered the complete set again. Dynamic pricing means that I've paid only for the new volume. Thanks, Logos, for the Christmas discount! Probably about the same price we'd score on pre-pub.

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:16 PM

Andrew Malone:
the blog post mentioned by Daniel has a link to the "2nd ed." ... but that link then takes you to a page for first edition.

That's my mistake, I'm sorry. I've moved the link to the correct location in the sentence. Thank you for pointing it out.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 30 2013 8:13 AM

Caleb S.:
I already own The IVP Essential Reference Collection Version 3, and I was wondering how I could get the second edition. I searched for the second edition, but it only shows up in the IVP Bible Dictionary Series. I already own EVERY dictionary in this series...except for the Second edition of Jesus and the Gospels. So HOW would I get the second edition, when it is not listed as a Pre-Pub anywhere????

I was in the same boat having already bought the IVP Bible Dictionary Series, and the corresponding Old Testament upgrades. Just place the IVP Bible Dictionary Series in your cart and it will be dynamically priced. Also make sure to take advantage of the Christmas sale along with it.

Peace

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 8 2014 11:31 AM

Any update on when this will be available in Logos?

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 29 2014 2:22 PM

I got a surprise today! Thanks Logos!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS