Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 577
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:49 AM

Aramaic Bible Series https://www.logos.com/product/31386/the-aramaic-bible-series and  Baker Academic Bundle https://www.logos.com/product/24042/baker-academic-biblical-studies-bundle are both shipping in August. I may need to sell my firstborn. Surprise

Posts 466
Butters | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 11:58 AM

LOL!  Thanks, that really made me laugh.  Big Smile

Well, it's all for a good cause - I'm sure your first born will understand. 

“To love means loving the unlovable.  To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable.  Faith means believing the unbelievable.  Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” ~Chesterton

Posts 325
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 12:26 PM

Pam Larson:

I may need to sell my firstborn. Surprise

How old is your first born?  Is he big enough to push a lawn mower?  Is shipping included?

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 12:36 PM

Pam Larson:

Aramaic Bible Series https://www.logos.com/product/31386/the-aramaic-bible-series and  Baker Academic Bundle https://www.logos.com/product/24042/baker-academic-biblical-studies-bundle are both shipping in August. I may need to sell my firstborn. Surprise

I would call to costumer service, maybe they will allow you to put one of those on payment plan Wink

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 1:06 PM

Pam Larson:
I may need to sell my firstborn.

Maybe you can conscript him to go work for Logos, even if it's just doing manual labor like emptying the trash cans (if he isn't old enough to program or hasn't learned how).

Posts 577
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:17 PM

Rosie Perera:

Pam Larson:

Maybe you can conscript him to go work for Logos, even if it's just doing manual labor like emptying the trash cans (if he isn't old enough to program or hasn't learned how).

Actually he is a programmer. I keep telling him he should work for Logos. But his wife refuses to move from southern California. Stick out tongue

Posts 919
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 3:04 PM

Pam Larson:
I may need to sell my firstborn

Fortunately Logos has a solution to avoid such drastic action - the new Logos Book Cache program

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 4:03 PM

Pam Larson:

Rosie Perera:

Pam Larson:

Actually he is a programmer. I keep telling him he should work for Logos. But his wife refuses to move from southern California. Stick out tongue

That' silly.  I would get out of California ASAP.  It was OK when I was there, but the crazies have taken over.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 2825
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 27 2013 9:02 PM

Hmmmm!  I might sell one of my four children for Logos books, but one of my ten grandchildren?  NEVER!!!  

At one of our Thanksgiving dinners, I told my mother, "Mama, my grandchildren are better than yours!"  And my oldest daughter replied, "Your children are better than hers, too!"  

See what I mean. How much Logos funds might I get?

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 27 2013 9:11 PM

Michael Childs:
At one of our Thanksgiving dinners, I told my mother, "Mama, my grandchildren are better than yours!"  And my oldest daughter replied, "Your children are better than hers, too!"  

Very Good Michael, My seven children would enjoy this as well as my two grandchildren.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 27 2013 9:15 PM

I'm keeping my (soon to be) eight  nine grandchildren but I still have seven kids at home I can barter with.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:08 AM

All of my children are grown up and have left home. I have nothing to bargain with!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:40 AM

Super Tramp:

I'm keeping my (soon to be) eight grandchildren but I still have seven kids at home I can barter with.

If any of them are programmers who love to code for something worthwhile, and wouldn't mind moving to Bellingham, WA, you might actually have something there. Wink

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:59 AM

Well i'd never consider the thought of selling/barter with my Beloved children, but I do have some wild game meat that I might consider.......does this include Birthrights?

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 7:06 AM

Room4more:

Well i'd never consider the thought of selling/barter with my Beloved children, but I do have some wild game meat that I might consider.......does this include Birthrights?

You need to pull a little wool over it.  It would also help if you were to prepare some lentil soup.  Wink

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 7:11 AM

Since were discussing children and books, I will jump in here. My seven year old has a great smile, and would make a great ambassador, greeting people at the door. Think I could get 100.00 per month out of her labours? Smile Just enough to cover my prepubs and stuff on my wishlist!

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 7:32 AM

Lynden Williams:

Since were discussing children and books, I will jump in here. My seven year old has a great smile, and would make a great ambassador, greeting people at the door. Think I could get 100.00 per month out of her labours? Smile Just enough to cover my prepubs and stuff on my wishlist!

That's ENOUGH to cover your pre-pubs?!!  I have ONE resource coming in August that is $700 by itself.

george
gfsomsel

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 7:37 AM

George Somsel:

Lynden Williams:

That's ENOUGH to cover your pre-pubs?!!  I have ONE resource coming in August that is $700 by itself.

Lynden, maybe you could raise her monthly rate. I'm sure she is worth it!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 10:26 AM

Interesting Bro.George, my Beautiful Bride is a great cook, I bet she could make it taste like lamb/mutton.....

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:58 AM

Richard DeRuiter:
If any of them are programmers who love to code for something worthwhile, and wouldn't mind moving to Bellingham, WA, you might actually have something there. Wink

I only have one coder. He is good but he is only 13 and Baker Academic Biblical Studies Bundle ships in August, too soon.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS