Library very slow to load since last update

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 97
Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:02 PM

Hello,

I am sorry if I am redundant in writing this when someone else has, however I haven't found the answer to this yet...... since the latest upgrade, my library is much slower than it has ever been.  Is it the upgrade or could it possibly be my PC?

Thank you!

Paul

Paul

Posts 6473
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:04 PM

I am operating the same speed as before. Mac or windows?

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 27143
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:07 PM

Paul - you haven't given us any info to go on. Can you explain what you are doing? Can you give us screen shots of your layout? What are your computer specs & OS? Can you enable and post logs (see my signature line)?

To answer part of what I think one of your questions was... There hasn't been a rash of "this update really slowed down my system."

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 97
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:11 PM

I am running WIN7.......The resource page is blank for a very long time.  If I go to layouts and choose the latest one, it speeds it up a little.  However, if I do nothing, then it takes a very long time to load the last layout...

Paul

Posts 6473
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:17 PM

Might sound crazy, but when last have you rebooted your computer? Also a registry cleaner might help.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 97
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:18 PM

I tried both, and still the same slowness

Paul

Posts 27143
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:50 PM

Paul - Please review my last post.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS