Problems with Gospel Harmony Resources and Mac Alpha 8

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1931
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 17 2009 5:34 AM

Doing some work with various parallel/harmony resources created some fun with Alpha 8. Hardly any of my synopsis or harmony resources display correctly. In fact one just outright crashed it.  Below is a screen shot of Matthew, Mark and Luke by Jackson, Jeffrey Glen, with the scriptures not displaying or formating correctly.

Just thought I would put this on the list in case no one had noticed it yet!

Posts 2778
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:38 AM

Hi, I am trying to duplicate the error, but I really don't use harmonies enough to see the mistake.  I find there are no links, but in a full screen display it seems okay. What am I not seeing?

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:45 AM

It should have the scripture text:

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1931
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 9:57 AM

Yeah, I guess I should have posted a screen shot of what it should look like with the proper alignments and scriptures.  Thanks for testing it though, because it shows me that it is not just my problem.

Posts 170
Bob | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 10:06 AM

Mine does the same and the Synopsis of the OLD testament by Jackson also shows the behavior.

Did this work in A7?.

Bob - 17" MBP quad 2.3GHz 4GB  and iMAC

Posts 1931
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 10:31 AM

Robert Phillips:
Did this work in A7?.

I don't know for sure because this is the first time I have opened this resource on L4 Alpha. If I were to guess, this problem has been with us all along including Alpha 7.

Posts 2778
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 10:34 AM

okay, thanks for the screen shots.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS