One hour to go

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1776
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 2 2013 7:58 AM

I know there are other posts and I am probably breaking some rules but take a peek at this low offer and get in on it...wow!

http://www.logos.com/product/33476/spurgeon-commentary-collection-new-testament-letters

Posts 6728
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 8:08 AM

Actually we have four hours to go. That is 12:00 PST. It is only 8:07 in Bellingham. Keep promoting, so that we can drive the price down.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 10837
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 8:34 AM

Joshua Lieder:
I am probably breaking some rules

You are not breaking any rules guidelines by calling attention to Community Pricing opportunities. That is allowed, but posting personalized sale items with coupon codes is a no-no Ick!

Posts 514
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 9:02 AM

There is absolutely no reason in the world to not be willing to pay $20 for this collection.  This is a steal.   

Posts 2758
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 9:09 AM

Thanks, I would have missed this gem otherwise.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 6728
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 9:28 AM

Daniel Yoder:

There is absolutely no reason in the world to not be willing to pay $20 for this collection.  This is a steal.   

Thats $2.20 a volume.

Posts 6728
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:02 AM

Bump.

Posts 1506
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:56 AM

Lynden Williams:

Actually we have four hours to go. That is 12:00 PST. It is only 8:07 in Bellingham. Keep promoting, so that we can drive the price down.

keep dreaming :) I don't think it's realistic to put the price further down for such a short time. Unless the give us one more week Wink It happened before

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 2 2013 12:03 PM

Round of applause for everyone involved: $20 Party!!!

Posts 9629
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 3 2013 6:20 AM

papa_gowgow:

Round of applause for everyone involved: $20 Party!!!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 3 2013 8:14 AM

Thanks for the superior graphic!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS