Help! What does the Camp Logos DVD-ROM prepub cover?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 7 2013 1:42 PM

So, a while back, I bought Camp Logos Live. Good stuff. I recently decided I wanted to get Camp Logos Live 2, but found they're evidently updating the DVDs to cover L5. What I can't tell though, is if the new pre-pub covers Camp 2 level material or if it's just a re-hash of what I already own.

Here's the kicker: I have received two different answers from official Logos channels:

From a sales rep by phone:

The pre-pub covers everything in L5, basic and advanced.  There is another DVD that you can get for just $40 that covers only the changes from L4 to L5.  So, if we had had the Camp 2 DVD we could just get by with this less expensive one, but since we did not have Camp 2 for L4 we need the full CL5.

From @Logos on Twitter:

So my questions to you all:

1) Does anybody have anything more definitive than these two apparently conflicting answers I've received?

2) If you placed a pre-pub order, what are you expecting to be on the DVD when it arrives? Do you even know?

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 7 2013 1:50 PM

Good questions.  If I wanted more definitive information, I would call Morris Proctor Seminars:

tel:1-877-237-3168

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 1:55 PM

So the official word, straight from MP Seminars, is that the current pre-pub only covers Camp 1. They have just finished or about to finish filming for Camp 2, which we should see soon.

Hope this helps others here in the forums!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS