Overwhelmed By The Consideration Received From Logos

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 87
Pinoy Preacher | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 9 2013 1:46 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I just recently bought Logos 4 Minimal Crossgrade, Logos 5 Minimal Crossgrade, the David Jeremiah Lifeworks Library, and some books that will really be helpful to me like the TDNTA and the EDBT. I didn't pursue a Logos 5 base package as I want to maximized the few pennies I have for all the datasets and the books that I actually need.

I was a little worried to find that the Authorized Version included in the DJ Lifeworks Library is not compatible with the KJV Reverse Interlinear (included in the MC) which I really wanted to use. I contacted Logos support and was really overwhelmed with the reply I have received...

I've captured the email as a jpeg file and here it is...

I thanked Logos and immediately purchased the KJV 1900... :-)

Just wanted to say thanks as that 10 dollars is not something you would get ordinarily when you are living in the Philippines... :-)

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 2:00 AM

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I pray that Logos' generosity is returned in abundance through your increased ability to affect those around you for the Kingdom of God. 

Posts 87
Pinoy Preacher | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 2:01 AM

Halo Hound:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I pray that Logos' generosity is returned in abundance through your increased ability to affect those around you for the Kingdom of God. 

Thanks...

Posts 6728
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 3:05 AM

Welcome to the forums Pinoy. If you have Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can get the Logos 5 engine free. www.logos.com/installation . It is a better platform, See this thread as to what new features come with the free engine. http://community.logos.com/forums/t/73729.aspx

I agree that Logos does give good customer service.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 25223
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 4:15 AM

Hi Lynden

Lynden Williams:
you can get the Logos 5 engine free

To avoid any confusion, in his original post Pinoy referred to getting the L5 Minimal Crossgrade which means he doesn't need to get the free engine (as he already has it)

Graham 

Posts 6728
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 9 2013 4:20 AM

Thanks Graham. That happens when I wake up too early.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 9629
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 10 2013 4:44 PM

Thanks for sharing Pinoy Preacher. I hope you come back and participate in the forums in the future.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 87
Pinoy Preacher | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 12:18 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Thanks for sharing Pinoy Preacher. I hope you come back and participate in the forums in the future.

Yes I will, as I can see that there is so much more to learn on how to use Logos. Tnx for the replies... 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS