Proclaim Crash Will Not Restart Cannot Reinstall

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 32
OCGF1 | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 16 2013 5:03 PM

We came in for our Friday night service to set up and found that there was an update to Proclaim.  We ran the update and the system crashed and we are no longer able to open Proclaim.  We are now having to run our service with no proclaim service. HELP!!!

• Windows 8.1 Pro x64 Media Center
  • AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core 2.5 GHz
  • OCZ DDR2 8Gb
  • Logos 5
  • Proclaim
Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 5:59 PM

It sounds like your computer had a problem installing the latest update. Could you try re-installing the app? Open the Control Panel and select "Uninstall a Program" look for Proclaim and click "Uninstall/Change". Once Proclaim is done uninstalling re-download the app from http://proclaimonline.com/app/download.aspx

Let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

-allen

Posts 32
OCGF1 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 6:23 PM

Hi Allen,

Thanks for responding.  We did try that and it did not work.  The uninstall repair nor the uninstall worked.   We tried to reinstall from the download and we still get an error that says the program cannot be installed.  We can't seemto get Proclaim to even install from scratch.

• OCZ DDR2 8Gb
  • Logos 5
  • Proclaim
Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 7:46 PM

I've sent an email to your account's email address with more detailed steps which will hopefully resolve this problem.

-allen

Posts 32
OCGF1 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 8:30 PM

I replied to your email.  No success as of yet.

• OCZ DDR2 8Gb
  • Logos 5
  • Proclaim
Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 17 2013 10:33 AM

We believe it's related to an update to an anti-virus package, we're tracking the issue in this thread http://community.logos.com/forums/t/74107.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS