Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 243
Bev N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 1:12 PM

Is the Reformation Study Bible App different than the Reformation Study Bible in my Logos Library?

HP Laptop Win 7 | iPad 4 | iPhone 6 | L5 Platinum | Galaxy Mega 6.3

Posts 29216
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 1:13 PM

Bev N:
Oh, I need the colon?

Yes. A search for local searches for books with local in the title, subject, author, publisher or book description. A search for local: searches for downloaded resources. 

Bev N:
i did type all lower case local if that makes a difference.
I'm not sure if it makes a difference… but in any case it is easier just to type with all lower case letters. Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29216
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 1:21 PM

Bev N:
Is the Reformation Study Bible App different than the Reformation Study Bible in my Logos Library?

I don't know all the details about it… but purchasing the app ($20) gives you access to the study bible. I don't believe the study bible is added to your Logos account. When you purchase this app, Apple gets 30%, Logos and the publisher share the 70% difference (I don't know the breakdown). As per App Store policy, Apple gets 30% of all app sales. Of course, 30% of $0.00 is $0.00. Wink This also explains why you can't purchase Logos resources "in app." Any use of Apple's store incurs a charge to the app developer. The go around (Apple approved), is to have sales completely outside of the app. 

Posts 243
Bev N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 1:26 PM

The one I have I bought many years ago as The New Geneva Study Bible then @ some point it was changed to the Reformation Study Bible By Thomas Nelsons Publishers. If you can see in screen shot.

Posts 243
Bev N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 7:07 PM

Thanks alabama24, I finally figured out which iPad needed to be deleted after I downloaded Verbum. 

Posts 29216
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 9:11 PM

Great! Smile

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS