Biblia font change not working consistently on Tablets

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1700
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 23 2013 5:52 PM

I noticed that on two different Windows tablets in the stores that when i went to Biblia.com and tried to increase the font, the slider bar would only go so far (using my finger).  I had full screen reading view on and could not increase the font on either the Surface Pro or another different detachable tablet.

Anyone else notice that sometimes the font slider bar refuses to budge any further to the right?

Could it be recognizing that Windows wont let it or something?  Is it a windows scaling issue?

Posts 1931
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 23 2013 9:03 PM

JoshInRI:

I noticed that on two different Windows tablets in the stores that when i went to Biblia.com and tried to increase the font, the slider bar would only go so far (using my finger).  I had full screen reading view on and could not increase the font on either the Surface Pro or another different detachable tablet.

Anyone else notice that sometimes the font slider bar refuses to budge any further to the right?

Could it be recognizing that Windows wont let it or something?  Is it a windows scaling issue?

I just tried the biblia interface in Internet Explorer on my Surface Pro.

Slider would move all the way to the right, but had NO effect on the font size while in Full screen view. In "one column" or "both column" it worked fine.

I do have scaling set to 125%

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1700
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 24 2013 11:56 AM

Thanks Dave.  I want to be able to see larger font and have the system automatically adjust.  At least in your screenshots you have been able to move the front sliderbar selector all the way to the right.  Using my finger I was unable to do that.

I guess reading in full screen view like we both have tried - with windows scaling on - is a problem Biblia has regardless of which tablet its on.

Odd, huh?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS