Eusebius Ecclesiastical History Greek + English scrolling problem on PC

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 846
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 28 2013 11:30 AM

I can open up the new Eusebius Ecclesiastical History English + Greek texts one on top of the other in the iPhone app and get them to sync and scroll together.

But when I tried to open up both books side-by-side on my computer (PC) and then linked them so they could scroll together, whenever I scroll one the other changes to the same resource. I.e., I'll start with English on the left and Greek on the right, but when I try to scroll, e.g., to the Table of Contents and then scroll from there, I find that I now have two English editions side-by-side; the Greek has changed to the English volume.

Weird (unless I'm doing something wrong).

http://www.logos.com/product/30595/the-ecclesiastical-history

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 138
Michael Grigoni | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 28 2013 11:42 AM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're working on it, and I'll let you know when it has been resolved.

Posts 138
Michael Grigoni | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 28 2013 4:40 PM

We just issued an update that should resolve this issue for you upon restart of your Logos application. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this error.

Posts 846
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 28 2013 7:13 PM

My Logos didn't update - even doing the Update now command - and it's still doing it - i.e., changing to 2 side-by-side English-English or Greek-Greek when I try to link them.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 961
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 29 2013 10:03 AM

Eric--

I apologize for your difficulties. As Mike mentioned we have updated the metadata. I have also updated the resource which will eliminate the undesirable behavior between resources. You should see an updated resource within a week.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS