Books not loading

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
DePauw, Kelsey | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 28 2013 7:03 PM

I have logos five and after I downloaded it it doesn't have any books on it.  I'm not sure if there's an extra step to download the books or what but I'm not sure where to go from here.  I can't search anything without the books being on there first.  Help!

Posts 29216
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 28 2013 7:12 PM

Welcome to the forums Kelsey! Smile

DePauw, Kelsey:
I have logos five and after I downloaded it it doesn't have any books on it.  I'm not sure if there's an extra step to download the books or what but I'm not sure where to go from here.  I can't search anything without the books being on there first.  Help!

Have you purchased any? If so, did you sign in with the same username & password that you purchased the books with? NOTE: The software is free, the resources you must purchase. There are a few free resources, including the faithlife study bible resources, which you can "purchase."

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5
Janet MacDonald | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 7:01 PM

I just download logos for the first time.  I have it on my Kindle and Android phone  with the NASB bible as my preferred bible, but i find that the only bible available to me now is the FaithLife which is not my preference.  Why is this?  I have a big selection of bibles and books when I use my apps.  In fact, when running my CSS study, text to the references to the Catholic Catechism popup.  What is going on that these resources are not available to me on my laptop? 

Thank you!

Posts 9468
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 7:08 PM

Janet,

I am unclear about what you believe you should have. Are you accessing biblia.com or using a Logos app? Logos 5 does not come with free resources.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 29216
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 7:50 PM

To clarify a little... The mobile apps provide access to a number of resources which, unless you purchase them, you don't actually have a license to. It sounds like you are only using free resources. Is that right?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS