Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 208
Paul Gisbourne | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 30 2013 5:28 AM

I was thinking last night that it would e useful to have some sort of template system for notes... I was wondering how many others would find this useful.

I could see this being useful for having a set note template with little note headings predetermined for book studies, biographies etc...

just a thought I'm throwing out to see what you guys think....

Posts 4517
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 8:32 AM

I can see where that might be helpful. As a work around for now you can create a note file labeled master (e.g. book studies master) and then copy and paste the template into a new note file created for a specific book study.

Posts 30
Bram Koerts | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2013 12:16 PM

Totally agree! For preparing sermons I use a set of steps that I follow. Putting them in a template so I could use it over and over again would be more than welcome!

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2013 2:36 PM

I've been arguing for this for many years. At one point Logos was beta testing some ... good idea, poor execution ... but they seem to have dropped from the radar. I also had made some templates for L4 but never updated them to work for L5.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 303
PJ | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 21 2014 2:10 PM

Hallo, I'm Pieter.

I know this discussion is old, but I think I've got a nice temporary solution to the problem. Check out my post to create Notes in Logos 5 from Templates (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/82549.aspx). It works on Windows, but maybe someone could modify it for Mac?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS