Anyone else get email saying Faithlife profile incomplete when it is completely filled out? (re $20 voucher)

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 818
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 30 2013 8:17 PM

Just that.

Posts 33475
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 8:38 PM

Yes, and Logos knows there is a bug. Send email or phone them to let them know you are one with the problem. They'll give you your credit.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 818
Richard Lyall | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 8:52 PM

OK thanks.

Posts 103
Roger G Black | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 8:53 PM

I already dealt with customer service last week, they posted, then I received email stated the problem and that I was taken care of and link showing connection to credit.  That was all taken care of then a few hours ago I got another email directing me to complete profile which still showed 90%.  I think the email may have went out to everyone that didn't have profile completed, in my case I posted and old photo which completed everything and I do not have the partial profile % showing.  Maybe it will get sorted again, maybe you need to post a profile photo.  Just a thought.

Rog (BlueBird)

Rog {BlueBird} Cool

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 7:55 AM

Yes, and I have given up trying to fill it out.

Posts 204
David Salazar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 1:20 PM

Was it sent to everyone.   From what I know I've finished my profile... when the original blog came out it said I had only 40% complete... filled in everything and that message no longer appeared but now with that email I'm wondering if there's something missing.

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 1:44 PM

Are people getting the $20 voucher already? I thought the blog stated that they would be released mid-Septemer. Has anyone received their $20 credit?

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 3:29 PM

I got one but when i went there there was no indication it was incomplete.

-Dan

Posts 939
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 3:33 PM

Same with me. I think it went out to everyone.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 3747
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 8:00 PM

Mine's complete. No voucher. Another thread in this forum says the credit will happen mid-Sept.

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 709
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 9:48 PM

I, too, received an email. I talked with a very helpful person in Customer Service, whose name I've managed to forget. She spent a lot of time trying to figure out what was wrong. Perhaps my certificate will be approved. I hope so.

Posts 8409
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 11:33 PM

I received one telling me I had finished the survey BUT not to forget to complete my faithlife profile.  The thing is the profile has already been completed.  The only option I get when I log in is "Edit Profile" nothing more.  I double checked the information and everything they wanted us to provide I put.  So it must be a mistake or just a general email that goes out to everybody.

DAL

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 11:52 PM

Same thing here. I sent an email to Customer Support, but they only suggestion they could make was to log out after updating the profile, which would then refresh the page. But I don't see a "log out" button.

Posts 1712
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 1 2013 3:00 AM

James Milne Smith:
Same thing here. I sent an email to Customer Support, but they only suggestion they could make was to log out after updating the profile, which would then refresh the page. But I don't see a "log out" button.

Drop down the arrow beside your name (top right). That exposes the Sign Out option:

I got the same email, James. Signed out and back in, but it didn't change anything.

Posts 10837
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 1 2013 5:53 AM

DAL:
I received one telling me I had finished the survey BUT not to forget to complete my faithlife profile.  The thing is the profile has already been completed.  The only option I get when I log in is "Edit Profile" nothing more.  I double checked the information and everything they wanted us to provide I put.  So it must be a mistake or just a general email that goes out to everybody.

Have the same problem. Dropped an email to CS. Will see what they have to say.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS