Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 13 2013 3:26 PM

Same here!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 14 2013 7:42 AM

RayDeck3:

The $20 connected to this promotion will be delivered in mid-September as some have noted, and they will NOT be account credits, but a gift certificate delivered by email. 

The email in question was distributed broadly because many more people have completed the survey than their Faithlife profile. We didn't want anyone to miss out on the offer.

Thanks for the update!

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 250
Edwin Sully PAYET | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 8:33 AM

any news anyone?

Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 8:36 AM

No email with the gift certificate in it yet. I'm not in a big hurry, but I'm curious if my faithlife account was filled out correctly.

CL

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 9:44 AM

Yes, still waiting, and where I live it is already September 17th.

Posts 8608
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 2:39 PM

Patience my friends. Patience. Smile

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 3:16 PM

Super Tramp:

I distinctly remember the original email on this said we do NOT have to list a Linked, Twitter, or personal website to get the $20. 

That is correct.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 16 2013 3:18 PM

Edwin Sully PAYET:

any news anyone?

The emails are scheduled for later this week. When they go out, I'll post to this thread (and one other about this same topic) so that we'll know right away if we've missed anyone.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 250
Edwin Sully PAYET | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 12:21 AM

thanks for the update

Posts 1512
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 3:34 AM

Is this promo still going on?

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:24 AM

Josh:

I believe it had to be completed in August.

How to upload logs

Posts 1512
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:32 AM

David Taylor Jr:

Josh:

Why did I not get an e-mail about this? Was this a public promo?

Posts 28310
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:43 AM

Josh:

It was a forum celebration deal, and was well publicized in the general forum. I think it was also in the Logos blog, but I'm not sure about that. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:00 AM

Josh:

David Taylor Jr:

Josh:

It was on the forums and on the Logos Blog, I believe it was also on the Faithlife blog but don't quote me on that.

How to upload logs

Posts 22761
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:10 AM

David Taylor Jr:
I believe it was also on the Faithlife blog but don't quote me on that.

indeed it was - http://blog.faithlife.com/blog/2013/08/free-book-20-in-logos-credit-and-special-discounts-celebrate-with-us/

Posts 1708
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:31 AM

I got the email and was assured that I did what I was supposed to for the credit despite the progress bar not reporting it properly.

I think sales is a little slow these days.  I am still waiting for a different $ reversal on the imho demeaning Daniel: Interpretation book I bought and disliked immensely.  It was a birthday credit that I would like back on my account but to date have not seen.

Teaching me patience...hopefully NOT Logos with my multiple emails.

Posts 3
Jane Corey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 11:58 AM

I completed the Faithlife profile AND the survey and have not received the promised $20 gift certificate. I am disappointed because I did my best in completing the profile. As others have stated, I could not tell for the life of me what was missing when I received an email reminder to complete it. I feel that this offer should not have been proffered unless you had glitches/issues worked out. From what I can tell, I did my part but since I have not received the email gift certificate, apparently I will not even though I never had a clue what else I could have done to correct the situation.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 12:02 PM

Jane Corey:

I completed the Faithlife profile AND the survey and have not received the promised $20 gift certificate. I am disappointed because I did my best in completing the profile. As others have stated, I could not tell for the life of me what was missing when I received an email reminder to complete it. I feel that this offer should not have been proffered unless you had glitches/issues worked out. From what I can tell, I did my part but since I have not received the email gift certificate, apparently I will not even though I never had a clue what else I could have done to correct the situation.

Jane, they haven't yet sent it out. We're all still waiting. If you look a few posts back up on this page at RayDeck3's post, he said that the emails are going out later this week.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 100
Richard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 12:10 PM

Jane -  The last thing Logos would ever do would be to go back on a promise. As a developer myself, I can tell you that getting everything right everywhere all the time isn't easy, even with testing. They did have some problems with letting people know that their profile was complete. I suspect, though, that even if they didn't recognize your completed profile, a phone call to them (which will be answered by a person, not a menu system) would clear it up.

"A good name is to be preferred above riches", and Logos operates like they believe it.

-- Richard

Logos 6 Mac (always the latest beta)

MacBook Air Mid 2011 (Lion)  |  1.8GHz Core i7  |  4GB RAM  |  256GB SSD
Samsung Galaxy S5

Posts 3
Jane Corey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 12:11 PM

Thanks much for the reply. I absolutely love Logos and was excited to purchase something from my wish list with the gift certificate.

Page 3 of 7 (135 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS