$20 Gift Card?

Page 5 of 7 (135 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next >
This post has 134 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 6229
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 8:51 PM

Thank you! You all are awesome!

DAL

PS. Can I get a couple more of those, I saw some other interesting resources that could use a couple of coupons like this one Stick out tongueWink

Posts 2758
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 9:04 PM

Received mine. Thanks Logos. Big Smile

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 3:02 AM

Got mine, too.

Thanks Logos

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 3:18 AM

RayDeck3:

Emails are being delivered as we speak. If you don't get one and you think you should've, email me (ray.deck@logos.com) and I'll figure out what happened.

I haven't received my email and code - email sent to you, Ray.

(I'm UK-based if that makes any difference.)

Posts 31
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 5:00 AM

Got it! Thank, Logos.

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 5:43 AM

Thanks Ray for crediting my account! This must be an administrative nightmare for you folks.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 6:36 AM

I still didn't get it. Sent email, but yesterday at night

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 3655
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 7:45 AM

And still waiting... Confused

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 8:04 AM

Paul-C:

(I'm UK-based if that makes any difference.)

It shouldn't. We've had a few slip between the cracks, but we're taking care of it today.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 155
Pedro | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 8:11 AM

Got mine, too.

Thank you Logos!

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:10 AM

Something seems a bit strange.  I received an email telling me that I was to receive a $20 credit, but it seems my acct hasn't been credited.  How can I spend what I don't have (Hint, hint, anything I purchase will be more than $20).  Hmm

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:17 AM

The email I received contained a coupon code (for $20) to be used on my next purchase from logos.com.

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:19 AM

I still did not receive it Crying

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 164
Niko | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:19 AM

me neither

Posts 244
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:37 AM

Also haven't recieved a code

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:40 AM

George Somsel:

Something seems a bit strange.  I received an email telling me that I was to receive a $20 credit, but it seems my acct hasn't been credited.  How can I spend what I don't have (Hint, hint, anything I purchase will be more than $20).  Hmm

George, it's not a credit, it's a coupon code good. Mine is good on through October 15. I was also expecting a credit, not a coupon (I'm not complaining).

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:50 AM

Richard DeRuiter:

George Somsel:

George, it's not a credit, it's a coupon code good. Mine is good on through October 15. I was also expecting a credit, not a coupon (I'm not complaining).

I'm also not complaining since anything I receive is pure grace.

“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. After agreeing with the laborers for the usual daily wage, he sent them into his vineyard. When he went out about nine o’clock, he saw others standing idle in the marketplace; and he said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ So they went. When he went out again about noon and about three o’clock, he did the same. And about five o’clock he went out and found others standing around; and he said to them, ‘Why are you standing here idle all day?’ They said to him, ‘Because no one has hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard.’ When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his manager, ‘Call the laborers and give them their pay, beginning with the last and then going to the first.’ When those hired about five o’clock came, each of them received the usual daily wage.Now when the first came, they thought they would receive more; but each of them also received the usual daily wage.And when they received it, they grumbled against the landowner, saying, ‘These last worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the day and the scorching heat.’ But he replied to one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong; did you not agree with me for the usual daily wage?Take what belongs to you and go; I choose to give to this last the same as I give to you. Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

(Matthew 20:1–15, NRSV)

I too received a coupon code so I suppose I can use that.  When I received the birthday credit, it was an actual credit to my acct which is why I was confused.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 10:06 AM

I am still waiting for mine. Seeing all these post of people using theirs makes me wonder if I did something wrong.

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 1:41 PM

Still waiting on mine. Why does it happens like that? Why I didn't receive when majority of people received? 

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 1:44 PM

Wild Eagle:

Still waiting on mine. Why does it happens like that? Why I didn't receive when majority of people received? 

There's no single answer to that. In this case, we had some technical failures with the email send which delayed it for some. We also had an issue with the code itself which we solved pretty quickly.

When it rains it pours, I guess.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Page 5 of 7 (135 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > | RSS