Can't adjust my Community Pricing bids

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 63
Jeremy Korodaj | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 5 2013 3:04 PM

I have received several emails telling me to up several bids under the community pricing area of my account to lock in the price, but I cannot access that part.  Is this just the website acting this way?  I have tried with both Firefox and Goolge Chrome to access my community pricing bids in my account on the website but I only get the following error message:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internal Server Error

An error occurred during the execution of the current request.

Site Feedback

Please provide us with comments you have or problems you've encountered on our website. If you want us to be able to reply, please provide your email address. We respect your privacy and won't give this to anyone else. Your feedback is important to us and we read all messages as soon as we can. If you require immediate assistance, please contact us at one of the telephone or email addresses listed here. Your name: Your email address: Comments:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did fill out the information box the other day saying I could not enter, but have heard nothing back yet.  I don't want to miss out on deals I have been following!  Help please .....

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2013 3:16 PM

I couldn't get to the CP part of my account either, when I tried a few minutes ago. However, you can just as well change your bids from http://www.logos.com/products/search?Status=Community+Pricing&start=&sort=progress&pageSize=60.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Mike Estes - Logos | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2013 3:17 PM

Thank you for the report and sorry about the error.  I'm looking into if this is known and being worked on, if not I'm going to create a case for dev.

Thanks,
Mike

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Mike Estes - Logos | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2013 3:25 PM

A case was created and a developer has just started working on the issue.

Again sorry for the issue.

Mike

Posts 63
Jeremy Korodaj | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2013 3:48 PM

Thanks fgh ... I just adjusted the ones I want, and missed only one, but it wasn't really one I wanted that much anyway...

Thanks also Mike for the quick response ..

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Mike Estes - Logos | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2013 5:09 PM

Hi Jeremy and fgh,

Thank you for your patience we determined the cause and have fixed it.

Thanks,
Mike

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 8:17 AM

Mike Estes - Logos:
we determined the cause and have fixed it.

Is the Pre-Pub page suffering the same problem or is the absence of an "edit" button intentional? As it stands now I am unable to make payment method changes to my Pre-Pubs.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 216
Dan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2013 9:39 AM

Any help on how to change payment method?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS