your thoughts

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 85
Armwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 4:58 PM

                              Posts 70

Reply More
  Logos could go with this      

Lets say there is a authors work in cp and you have placed a bid. and it has been there six months or so, and it is at lets say fifty %, Let say logos could at that time come up with a price that would not be the full price put a price that would pay for a very very high% of the cost and then e mail each person who has placed a bid on that work, and say for this price we can put this in to pre-pub or production. if the price was right well the rest goes with out saying.




Posts 1471
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 5:35 PM

Robert G. Mettler:

Case in point; hope to save a dollar, and lose out! This will never cross the line unless the cheap-skates raise their bid!

Edit: The link,

I think the case in this point is to wait. Observing this chart, it took less than week, and it is getting very close to 100%. I dont agree with you that it will not make it. IT WILL MAKE IT EVEN THOUGH "cheap-skates" DID NOT RAISED THEIR BID. Look at $25 increment, it went higher. I placed $30, but I do understand that not all can afford to buy it for this price. There are people here from poor countries. When we wait, we give them opportunity as well to benefit from CP. 

After it reaches 100%, I know for sure it will go down to 29, 28, and most likely much below it.

EDIT: current chart

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS