The best academic pricing deals...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1495
Josh | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 7 2013 12:30 AM

I'm trying to find the best academic discounts. If you know of some, please share.

Also, is there a way to search through just the resources that have an academic discount? If so, I was wondering if they could be displayed from highest discount to lowest.

Posts 244
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 8:10 AM

Uhm, I do not know of a official way. But you could af course first sort books by savings when logged in, then logg out and sort them again by savings. The biggest differences are great academic deals.

Posts 3673
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 8:25 AM

1. You can go to the products page, click on live on the left and then order by Savings. If you are already signed up for academic discount, this will be reflected in the list. You will not be able to tell apart non-academic sales from academic discounts in the list. However, if you put a product in your cart, it will tell you if it is academically discounted.

2. Another approach is to phone sales. In the past, I obtained a non-exhaustive but representative list of the most popular products academically priced. It was a while ago and I don't know if they continue to provide this on request, but you can give it a try. Give them a call. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 7 2013 8:32 AM

Josh:
I'm trying to find the best academic discounts. If you know of some, please share.

T&T Clark. Their retail prices are outrageous but the Academic Pricing brings them to a relatively good price. So they are often the biggest discount by percent. 

(I used the method described by Francis to find the biggest savings.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 127
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2019 9:33 PM

It would be nice if there was a filter on the left price that showed all items that qualify for academic pricing.

Posts 44
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2019 9:37 PM

Sorting by savings for me brings up a bunch of products I already own followed by mostly pre-pub stuff. Most of the academic deals I've found have just been by chance, like the New Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible that has an almost 50% discount on it: https://www.logos.com/product/8801/new-interpreters-dictionary-of-the-bible

Posts 3044
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 20 2019 7:50 PM

Tony Walker:

It would be nice if there was a filter on the left price that showed all items that qualify for academic pricing.

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS