Lexham Discourse Hebrew Bible Bundle (6 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2331
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:21 AM

Any idea when this resource will ship?  Given the cost of this resource, I would like to know ahead of time.

https://www.logos.com/product/6786/lexham-discourse-hebrew-bible-bundle

Thanks.

Posts 10177
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:37 AM

I assume you meant 'be complete', since a good potion has shipped (contra the web pages box)? But GOOD question.

Posts 10548
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:58 AM

Ronald Quick:
Any idea when this resource will ship?  Given the cost of this resource, I would like to know ahead of time.

Have you preordered it? If so, you probably have already been charged—Mine was October 3, 2012. As Denise noted, part of this bundle should already be in your library.

Posts 4763
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 6:34 AM

I think the routine was you were charged if you chose to take what was completed last year. If you chose to wait, you were not charged and you still should have the open PrePub in your Orders page. I do.

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 9:24 AM

Denise:

I assume you meant 'be complete', since a good potion has shipped.

That is a good question.  I am enjoying the portion that I have already, but I'll try to get a status update for us.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 56
LogosEmployee
Steve Runge | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2013 9:35 AM

David Paul:

I think the routine was you were charged if you chose to take what was completed last year. If you chose to wait, you were not charged and you still should have the open PrePub in your Orders page. I do.

David is correct, and we indeed need to update the product page. So far Genesis-Jeremiah have shipped and are available for download. For those who opted out of pushing the button on the prepub, they can opt in at any time or continue waiting for the final completion. Ezekiel-Malachi will be the next release, hopefully shipping by late October. I am in the process of peer-reviewing Josh's work, so it will go into the build cue as soon as I am done. Psalms would be the next release, hopefully by the end of this year or early January.

Based on the latest estimates, the entire database should be shipped in the 2nd quarter of 2014.

Posts 2
Kevin Chu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 13 2014 6:43 PM

Hey Steve Runge you said that Ezekiel-Malachi should have been done by October and the Psalms early January but I am sitting here and I don't seem them released.  When will the volumes come out?

Posts 10177
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 13 2014 6:54 PM

I've only refunded this one twice.  I'm really wondering how different the process is from an SQL statement.

I'm trying to avoid '3's a charm' by waiting for Psalms to see how it was done. Luckily I didn't buy in January.

Posts 2
Kevin Chu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 13 2014 7:58 PM

Where are the rest of the OT books that Runge and Westurbury are working on Denise?  I mean they should have all been released by now.

Posts 10177
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 13 2014 8:09 PM

Steve did an interview, which my measily mind has forgotten where, that mentioned the Minor Prophets.

Personally, I'm surprised they're moving along. I'd prefer an in-depth effort similar to his NT effort and am patient.

Posts 1418
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 14 2014 12:27 PM

Just wondering, will there also be a discourse grammar for the Hebrew OT?

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 475
Brian W. Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 14 2014 12:41 PM

I asked Steve that question toward the end of the interview linked to above.

Posts 1418
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 14 2014 1:00 PM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS