Birthday gift certificates

Page 4 of 5 (93 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 92 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1426
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 10:53 AM

RayDeck3:

Yes, it does expire at the end of your birthday month.

Thank you RayDeck3 for the official answer, kind of funny you confused identity Stick out tongue

RayDeck3:

You're correct the email should say so, and will in the future. We have a followup email schedule to help clarify, and in the future these will include a clear expiration date.

That would be very helpful, Yes, and thanks for the birthday gift Big Smile

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 10:58 AM

Graham Criddle:
(Just a detail - I think where you quote George above it is actually from a post by Wild Eagle)

Right you are.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 1:48 PM

Peace, Ray!                  *smile*                   Hope you're feeling better!            *smile*

I've discovered many times that one cannot have his cake and eat it too, eh???

However, if you are "tinkering" with some of the things that you mentioned you plan to do, perhaps you'll find a way to make the expiration 30 days after one's birthday ...........                     rather than at the end of the month ...    *smile*

I AM INDEED grateful also for small favours!               Indeed!          You and Logos are very kind!     And very much appreciated!

But, as I age, and move more slowly all the time - like a tortoise sometimes! - I find that I often need more time than other people; and since my birthday is on the 25th, that only gives me a couple of days to act -- which is what I prefer to do ---                  rather than to re-act!         

Thank God for you and for Logos and for all our Blessings!        *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 4764
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 4:57 PM

RayDeck3:

Yes, it does expire at the end of your birthday month. You're correct the email should say so, and will in the future. We have a followup email schedule to help clarify, and in the future these will include a clear expiration date. 

Okay, so I didn't get an email for my October BD...and it's November now. Does that mean I'm just out of luck? Sad

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 11:15 AM

When does one's Birthday credit arrive in the email, of all the Logos emails in my box none were BD credit related.

-Dan

Posts 1928
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 12:02 PM

I must have missed the boat on this one...Cake my birthday last month and I had did the complete my profile on Faithlife, get personal promotions emails thing, etc... Wilted Flower

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 12:15 PM

Maybe we don't count Sad

-DAN

Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 1:13 PM

Donovan R. Palmer:

I must have missed the boat on this one...Cake my birthday last month and I had did the complete my profile on Faithlife, get personal promotions emails thing, etc... Wilted Flower

I also filled a complete profile long time ago and last month haven't seen any email or BD credit. But it is OK. I am saying it only for Logos to know the system doesn't seem working 100%.

Bohuslav

Posts 5025
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 1:44 PM

I believe they send them out at a set time each month. i had a birthday at the beginning of this month, completed everything that was required including being on the appropriate mailing list, so Houston waiting to see what happens.  

Dan Francis:

When does one's Birthday credit arrive in the email, of all the Logos emails in my box none were BD credit related.

-Dan

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 1:45 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:

Donovan R. Palmer:

I also filled a complete profile long time ago and last month haven't seen any email or BD credit. But it is OK. I am saying it only for Logos to know the system doesn't seem working 100%.

Same here more or less, and I did use the Christmas Credit they offered so it;s not the end of the world I was just planing on getting a book with it....

-Dan

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 3:49 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
I believe they send them out at a set time each month.

That's partially correct. There's no set time (just when it comes up in our workflow), but we do send all of them at one time for a single month.

Dan,  Donovan & Bohuslav, I'll take a look, find out what happened, and communicate with you individually offline. Sorry for the confusion.

I mentioned this in another thread, but if you have a question about this promotion, you can email me directly (ray[dot]deck[at]logos[dot]com). 

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 4:58 PM

Hey Ray,

I also haven't received my birthday giftcard from December.. and I'm pretty sure I've completed the profile 100%..

but now the other day my faithlife profile says i'm not 100%... ;(

can you help??

ps: I sent an email to you

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 5:40 PM

RayDeck3:

That's partially correct. There's no set time (just when it comes up in our workflow), but we do send all of them at one time for a single month.

Dan,  Donovan & Bohuslav, I'll take a look, find out what happened, and communicate with you individually offline. Sorry for the confusion.

I mentioned this in another thread, but if you have a question about this promotion, you can email me directly (ray[dot]deck[at]logos[dot]com). 

I am January so I am not likely late yet....

-Dan

Posts 1049
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 6:19 PM

Dan Francis:

RayDeck3:

I am January so I am not likely late yet....

-Dan

I have a January birthday and "got mine" already. I didn't get an email, but I did notice a "My Logos Messages" box on my Logos Homepage.

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 7:02 PM

Yes, the same with me. You have to look on your Home Page for the notification, then use the code on your order.

Posts 1928
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 9:03 PM

RayDeck3:
Sorry for the confusion.

Don't worry about it as far as my situation is concerned.  Just feedback that something's not right in the system or not straightforward to endusers with my type of brain! Wink

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 10:05 PM

William Gabriel:
I didn't get an email, but I did notice a "My Logos Messages" box on my Logos Homepage.

Now I feel very incompetent I have no idea where that is...probably right in front of my eyes but i hostly don;t see any "My Logos Messages" on the Logos homepage or under  any drop down menu on the home page.

-Dan

Posts 1049
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 10 2014 5:43 AM

Apologies for hiding the coupon code (I want to abide by forum rules), but this is what you're looking for. If you don't see it, you might want to give them a call.

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 10 2014 10:32 AM

William Gabriel:
Apologies for hiding the coupon code (I want to abide by forum rules), but this is what you're looking for. If you don't see it, you might want to give them a call.

Good call...I did call and they said yes my profile was filled out right but occasionally birthdays get missed as mine had. So she did it for me.

-Dan

Posts 5025
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 14 2014 4:00 AM

I didn't get the code via My Logos Messages, but I dud get an email reminding me to use my code - well I never had previous notification of it, otherwise I would have used it.  Thankfully the reminder email did include the code. So all has worked out in the end.

Page 4 of 5 (93 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS