How to Get a Birthday Gift from Logos

Page 1 of 2 (37 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 36 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 19 2013 10:08 AM

Each month, we send out a $20 coupon code to Logos users with birthdays in that month. To ensure that you receive one, there are 2 things you need to do.

1. Include your birth date in your faithlife profile at https://faithlife.com/account/edit.
  2. Subscribe to the personalized offers list at http://logos.com/account/emaillists

Your privacy settings will not affect your eligibility. We pull the lists about 2 weeks before we send the email, so if you've got an October birthday now's the time to get everything ready.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 113
Mark Prim | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 11:33 AM

Thank you Ray,

This must be new. I have had an account with Faithlife since it began and did not receive a coupon. Now I am waiting impatiently for June to come around.Party!!!

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 12:26 PM

Very generous and such a blessing.  Thanks.

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 2:41 PM

RayDeck3:

Subscribe to the personalized offers list at http://logos.com/account/emaillists

Thanks, changed my settings Yes

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 4761
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 9:36 PM

After changing my settings, I received an email from newswire Confirmati​on (from Lyris ListManage​r). I found it in my junk folder, which is luck since it is the first time I've checked it in many moons. My question is, is this what I should expect? Is this a legit email that I should respond to?

It reads as follows:

You must reply to this email message to confirm your subscription to
the Logos Bible Software Newswire.

Your email address has been entered for a subscription to the
Newswire mailing list. However, your new subscription requires
a confirmation that you received this email message and want
to join this mailing list.

It probably is legit, but I want to confirm. Thanks.

Also, thanks for the gift! Smile
Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 5:49 AM

Ray, is this a new program? If so which month did this start?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 8:42 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Yes. Brand new. Just did it for the first time on September 1st.

RD3

Posts 1699
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 10:47 AM

This is very nice. Customer service lives here.

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 11:53 AM

RayDeck3:

Each month, we send out a $20 coupon code to Logos users with birthdays in that month. To ensure that you receive one, there are 2 things you need to do.

1. Include your birth date in your faithlife profile at https://faithlife.com/account/edit.
  2. Subscribe to the personalized offers list at http://logos.com/account/emaillists

Your privacy settings will not affect your eligibility. We pull the lists about 2 weeks before we send the email, so if you've got an October birthday now's the time to get everything ready.

I only wish this info was released earlier. My birthday was yesterday (same day this was announced), so I missed out. :-( 

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Posts 1965
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 12:39 PM

RayDeck3:

Bruce Dunning:

My birthday is September 26th, and I have done the above some time ago.  Should I have gotten one already, or do they come out multiple times during the month?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 1:07 PM

RayDeck3:

Bruce Dunning:

That is great to hear. What a nice touch and I think that it will encourage folks to spend more on Logos books. I guess that is part of the grand scheme. Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 506
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2013 1:22 PM

RayDeck3:

Bruce Dunning:

I am very glad to hear about this and think it is a great idea. Big Smile  But my birthday is the end of August, so I missed it by just a couple days.  I suppose I will have to wait 11 months. Crying 

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2013 1:42 AM

Hi Ray,

I think something went wrong. I did what you wrote in September, but it didn't get any coupon code. I had changed my Faithlife profile. Also, the email list was updated and I get personalized offers emails every now and then (the last one was October 22nd). But to my surprise, for some reason it is unticked again. Not sure what happened. So now I have to wait another year?

Patrick

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2013 7:20 AM

Patrick Rietveld:
But to my surprise, for some reason it is unticked again.

That's odd.

Not to ask a silly question, but you didn't unsubscribe somewhere along the way?

RD3

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2013 7:48 AM

RayDeck3:

Patrick Rietveld:
But to my surprise, for some reason it is unticked again.

That's odd.

Not to ask a silly question, but you didn't unsubscribe somewhere along the way?

What's odd is that it unchecked itself. Normally it's the other way around. I don't know how many times I've unchecked that list, only to find it checked again a few months later. And I'm not the only one it's happening to: Logos adding email subscriptions. Would be nice if you finally fixed it.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2013 7:56 AM

It's the first I've heard of this, but I will work to resolve it.

RD3

Posts 2690
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2013 9:14 AM

fgh:
What's odd is that it unchecked itself. Normally it's the other way around. I don't know how many times I've unchecked that list, only to find it checked again a few months later. And I'm not the only one it's happening to: Logos adding email subscriptions. Would be nice if you finally fixed it.

I am glad i am not the only one experiencing this

Patrick Rietveld:

Hi Ray,

I think something went wrong. I did what you wrote in September, but it didn't get any coupon code. I had changed my Faithlife profile. Also, the email list was updated and I get personalized offers emails every now and then (the last one was October 22nd). But to my surprise, for some reason it is unticked again. Not sure what happened. So now I have to wait another year?

Patrick

Same here; this I can confirm.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2013 3:25 AM

RayDeck3:
It's the first I've heard of this

I've been complaining about it for a year or more.

RayDeck3:
I will work to resolve it.

What do you think? I just got a "Personalized" e-mail... And when I went to my account, the ... list was checked again! It's pretty exactly a month since I last unchecked it.

Edit: And the CP list was checked as well. It must be two years or something since I unchecked that, and I haven't changed my mind.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2013 6:24 AM

And what happened here: Mine was UNCHECKED again!!

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2013 6:31 AM

Patrick Rietveld:

And what happened here: Mine was UNCHECKED again!!

Same here.

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Page 1 of 2 (37 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS