How to Get a Birthday Gift from Logos

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 36 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 242
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2013 10:04 AM

Hm, there is no way it stays longer than a few hours. I changed it. It told me 'Your notifications have been updated.' so I closed the page. But as soon I open it again, it could be checked or unchecked again!

Tongue Tied

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2013 2:45 PM

I do believe we're dealing with a bug here. Just a couple clarifying questions to help us be sure.

1.) If you have your account open in 2 different tabs simultaneously, Logos will save the one you close last. Could that be the cause?

2.) When you sign in for the first time on a mobile app, there's an option to subscribe by email that is checked by default. Could downloading a new mobile app cause you to be re-subscribed? 

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 8891
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 20 2013 11:46 PM

RayDeck3:
1.) If you have your account open in 2 different tabs simultaneously, Logos will save the one you close last. Could that be the cause?

Certainly not for me, as I do get unsubscribed for a time. Possibly for those who have the opposite problem.

RayDeck3:
2.) When you sign in for the first time on a mobile app, there's an option to subscribe by email that is checked by default. Could downloading a new mobile app cause you to be re-subscribed?

I don't even have any mobile apps.

I'm glad someone's finally looking into this. I just wish it was enough to report things once. It's bad enough having to report hundreds of bugs. It's far worse having to bump/re-report them time and time again before anyone even notices them.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 220
AndrΓ© Kamphuis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 23 2013 3:30 AM

Jonathan:
And what happened here: Mine was UNCHECKED again!!

Same here. It doesn't matter how often I check the "Personalized mailing"  box, it gets unchecked within a day or so.

Ray, my birthday is coming up soon (December 4). Can you help me in any way? :-)

Posts 3
Stephen Sonneman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 29 2013 9:31 PM

Thankyou

For how long does the coupon last and is it valid with other offers. I was mailed my code for Nov but it doesn't seem to work today (Dec 30) alongside my academic discount. Is it expired, not valid or is there a bug?

Posts 813
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 9:30 PM

Hi, I never received this offer while I already have done the two things listed. Any idea why I didn't receive it?

i am not receiving the Christmas gift of 20 too. I am searching in the forum only to find out there's a similar gift for birthday too.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 26 2014 10:06 PM

Kolen Cheung:
i am not receiving the Christmas gift of 20 too.

Go to this page https://www.logos.com/

Look at the bottom left of the splash screen for "Claim your Christmas gift"

Click on it and the splash screen will have the discount code on it.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3
Melinda Payne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 7:31 AM

I got a promo code for $20 for Christmas, but see nowhere to enter it when I check out.  Please advise!  Thanks!

Posts 3936
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 7:35 AM

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 559
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 7:36 AM

Melinda Payne:

I got a promo code for $20 for Christmas, but see nowhere to enter it when I check out.  Please advise!  Thanks!

Enter the code in the Coupon Code box located within the order summary page.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 3
Melinda Payne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 7:49 AM

Thanks!  Must need more coffee this morning!  Big Smile

Posts 1
Mark Royce Summers | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 30 2015 8:22 PM

Greetings...   I just had my birthday and I have been trying for a couple of days to get my birthday code so that I can apply it to my Logos library but I have not been able to find it.   Could you so kindly send it to me again so that I can use it.   I have been anxiously Crying waiting to receive it.  hee! hee!

Thanks you.   God bless.

Mark Royce Summers

markrevelo@msn.com

011-593-99-319-8260 direct

(Please change my official home address: E6 Gonzalo Carrera N75-173 y Capri, Conj HOREB 5b, Carretas de Carcelén, Quito, Ecuador

Posts 4

Hi God's people,

I also did not receive a coupon for my birthday yesterday, May 2, 2018. My personal informations are always updated on Faithlife homepage. Crying

God bless you

Edivaldo Arruda

Posts 593
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 5:59 AM

Hi Edivaldo,

I'm not 100% positive, but I believe it's more related to the birthday month and not the day. I've heard stories of some people not receiving a coupon until the end of the month. I'd wait another week or two before starting to worry. If there is something you are anxious to get, perhaps a phone call to a sales rep might enable you to get your credit early?

Posts 4

Hi Ryan,

Okay, thanks for your kindness, brother.

Posts 87
Michael Sullivan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 6:39 AM

There was another thread where a Logos Employee mentioned that they are still working on getting out this month's (5/2018) credits.  They said it might take another week.

Posts 5985
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 3:31 PM

Thank you FL! I just got my gift 🎁 coupon. Thanks again for your generosity πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

DAL

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS