My wife's L5 NASB suddenly Shows Greek Morphology without English Text

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 45
Clifford L. Frazier | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 12 2013 8:13 PM

My precious wife, on her computer with L5 is doing a research paper for school.  She was using the NASB version and clicked on something.  Now where the English text was there is Greek with parsing codes, lexical forms,etc. in the body of the text.  I am not talking about the icon you can click and show the same at the bottom of a Bible text window like NASB or ESV.  Could somebody please tell me how to get the English text back?  Please note that I tried pulling up my NASB and it is not showing the problem.  I tried pulling up L5 on my wife's laptop (another computer of hers) and, as I imagined, it is showing the NASB in that Greek display with morphology.  Somebody please help me preferrably tonight.  You can reach me via my email too if that's faster.  Thank you so much and Kingdom Blessings to you all.

Bishop Frazier

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2013 8:41 PM

Clifford, above the text, click on the 'Display' box/icon. Then un-check 'In-Line'.  That's if it's the NASB95 update. I don't have the older version.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 29033
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2013 8:42 PM

I think you need to click on "Display" and then "Inline." The English text is "surface."

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 468
Anon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2013 8:51 PM

Clifford L. Frazier:
Could somebody please tell me how to get the English text back? 

hope this helps.

EDIT:  others have more quickly answered, while I was on the phone, great minds...

Posts 29033
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2013 9:14 PM

Anon:
EDIT:  others have more quickly answered, while I was on the phone, great minds...

No problem… it happens to all of us. Thanks for taking the time to be helpful. Smile

Posts 45
Clifford L. Frazier | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2013 10:39 PM

Thank you all so much.  You're solutions saved my marriage (just kidding).  Seriously, the answer did reduce some anxiety.  So much to learn about this awesome program.  Thanks again.

Posts 29033
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2013 7:35 AM

Clifford L. Frazier:
So much to learn about this awesome program.  Thanks again.

Our pleasure. Smile Feel free to come back to the forums to learn more and ask questions as the pop up.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS