Greek Audio Bible

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 21
Will Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 13 2013 7:51 AM

I recently purchased the Greek Audio Bible and it is not showing up in my library. Is there a separate way to access this or does it actually show up as a book in the library. I am unable to find a way to use it. Does this involve the "karaoke" feature? I'm not sure how to use that. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Posts 21
Will Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2013 7:53 AM

And yes I restarted Logos multiple times. And yes, it did download and update - as far as I am able to tell.  Thanks.

Posts 11152
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2013 8:02 AM

Will Turner:

I recently purchased the Greek Audio Bible and it is not showing up in my library. Is there a separate way to access this or does it actually show up as a book in the library. I am unable to find a way to use it. Does this involve the "karaoke" feature? I'm not sure how to use that. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Open one of the Greek NTs that run with it (such as NA 27 or 28) - you'll find Ctrl-R invokes the read aloud (or go via the resource menu) 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 21
Will Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2013 11:16 AM

Thank you. I never would've found that on my own.

Posts 11152
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2013 1:26 PM

You're very welcome! Glad to be able to help.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 3183
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 14 2013 9:47 AM

There's a list posted on the product page for what bibles it works with in case anyone is curious: https://www.logos.com/product/4207/greek-audio-new-testament

Posts 109
Darryl Burling | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 2:48 PM

It is also available from the book menu (the one you use to change the size of the text, etc). 

Posts 7631
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 5:21 PM

I wish we had Mr. Spiros Zodhiates version in Logos.  IMHO, it is the best out there, since he was a native speaker.

DAL

Posts 1672
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 5:26 PM

Will Turner:
Thank you. I never would've found that on my own.

Will, once you get this going, don't miss the audio controls on the ribbon too:

Posts 7631
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 6:03 PM

One quick question: Didn't this resource used to have an option for "Erasmian" pronunciation and "Modern" pronunciation? I think it did under the Libronix platform

Posts 8898
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 7:04 PM

DAL:
Didn't this resource used to have an option for "Erasmian" pronunciation and "Modern" pronunciation? I think it did under the Libronix platform

You're probably thinking of the Pronunciation tool. It still does.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 7631
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 9:09 PM

fgh:

DAL:
Didn't this resource used to have an option for "Erasmian" pronunciation and "Modern" pronunciation? I think it did under the Libronix platform

You're probably thinking of the Pronunciation tool. It still does.

Yep, you got it! Some how I got them confused.

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS