Logos BLACKFRIDAY 2013 sales!!!!

Page 1 of 6 (104 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 103 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 15 2013 8:36 PM

This would be my first BF with Logos..

I want:

NICOT/NICNT (44 vols.) 

Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle (87 vols.)

Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle 2 (47 vols.)

Zondervan Reference Collection (25 vols.)

Lexham Bible Guides: Paul’s Letters Collection + Genesis

The Complete Classic Commentaries Bundle (1,537 vols.)

Please DON'T disappoint us this year, I WAITED ALL YEAR for this sale.. I have high SELF DISCIPLINE not to buy anything UNTIL BlackFriday.. and this BF I want to go ALL OUT. And I know I'm not the only one..

Please include that list go on sale and PLEASE make the price even lower than those with Academic discount or lowest price EVER.

you guys at sales dept and Mr. Bob .. I know you guys want big profit .. this is the time!

Heck, in fact .. I will post Logos BF at Slickdeals.net .. !!!

I'm praying !!

Posts 6487
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 9:08 PM

As Marco from Tropoja said, "Good luck!" LOL

DAL

Ps. Taken from the movie "Taken"

Posts 469
Nick Steffen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:01 PM

I was rather hoping for the Ancient Christian Commentary series myself.

Posts 2284
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:30 PM

I'd say the Zondervan sets might take heavenly intervention. But enthusiasm is always commendable.Big Smile

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:32 PM

mike:
I'm praying !!

Why not pray for Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle 3 ?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 2:41 AM

When and what is Black Friday?

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 2:46 AM

James Milne Smith:

Nov 28, when people will have no sleep.. lurking every websites for deals every minute starting midnight.

make sure you have all your paypal/credit card information ready.. things go FAST.. so fast, shoppers' traffic jam could take website's servers down in seconds. lol

here's your guide for BlackFriday .. www.slickdeals.net (don't say i didn't warn you) .. also check out the "hot deals forum" in there.

Posts 10109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 2:47 AM

James Milne Smith:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

Logos usually does a special sale then (but you don't have to travel to Bellingham at crazy hours and wrestle the offer of your choice from the hands of somebody else who was just as needy of it as you).

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 8977
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 4:33 AM

James Milne Smith:

It's only in America because it's connected to their Thanksgiving holiday.

Perhaps Logos could offer sales around holidays that other countries celebrate as well. Then we'd have sales most of the year. Big Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 7:19 AM

I am praying for half price or lower on the Zondervan Illustrated Background Commentary - Old Testament or the whole series.

Will some location few preach on these days grow cold first?

Will Jesus come back before this happens?

I hope not.

Respectfully,

Joshua Lieder

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 7:24 AM

Thanks, everyone. I have a little budget set aside for the McArthur commentaries before they disappeared. I'll make a note in my diary to check the Logos website on that day - although I expect I will receive email reminders well in advance! In case anyone from Logos is monitoring this thread, I would like the NIV Application Commentary set on the Prophets for a course I am running in the New Year. Please.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 7:53 AM

how about the classic commentaries master set at the cumulative cc price..

This ships friday at a cc price of 25$  (prepub is higher).
Others were 20-50$.... Just add up the cost of the individuals and give us this at that price...

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 10228
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 7:55 AM

I think they should include maybe a small section on the BFS with the title 'Who'd Be Crazy Enough to Pay These Prices Sale'. Then include all the resources that the publishers attach unbelievable prices to.  It wouldn't be very economical for Logos, but we're talking the BFS.

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:02 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Perhaps Logos could offer sales around holidays that other countries celebrate as well.

We're headed that way, actually. We ran a sale for Canadian Thanksgiving last week. As we hire more International Market Managers, expect to see more of that.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 8977
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:27 AM

RayDeck3:
We're headed that way, actually. We ran a sale for Canadian Thanksgiving last week.

That's great Ray. I didn't know that.

I am Canadian and I didn't even hear about it. I'm not sure how that happened. Do I need to update my notifications page again?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:35 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I am Canadian and I didn't even hear about it. I'm not sure how that happened. Do I need to update my notifications page again?

I don't believe so. The good news: It's still running. There's an individual coupon code for each product. Look for it on the product page.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 10228
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:43 AM

Uh oh.  I bet the famous guy from Canada who had all those cities named for him, is still eating his Post Toasties.

Posts 10109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:55 AM

RayDeck3:

Bruce Dunning:

I don't believe so. The good news: It's still running. There's an individual coupon code for each product. Look for it on the product page.

Thanks a lot, Ray, for this information. And Happy Thanksgiving to Bruce, Milford and all the other Canadians out there, eh!  

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 10228
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 9:00 AM

I slipped across the border (Arizona to Utah) and tried out the Canadian Thanksgiving Sale. It's kind of squirrel-ly (in honor of Thanksgiving of course).

First, the sale page doesn't show the sale prices (at least on my browser, cookies or not, scripting or not). Then when I selected a book (using my Canadian passport), the coupon did give a GOOD price cut. Then when I added a second book, it didn't give me ANY price cut.

So, the web programming is pretty good. Arizonians are not Canadians.  But it's a very nice sale for real Canadians.

Posts 8977
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2013 9:11 AM

NB.Mick:

RayDeck3:

Bruce Dunning:

Thanks a lot, Ray, for this information. And Happy Thanksgiving to Bruce, Milford and all the other Canadians out there, eh!  

Yes, thanks so much Ray and we appreciate your Thanksgiving wishes!

I have to confess that I go to Florida every November so I actually celebrate US Thanksgiving too! "When in Rome do as the Romans do."

Page 1 of 6 (104 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS